EDD / Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Baby is the size of a (an): 

Team blue/pink/green:

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What are you doing for spring break? 

Re: Weekly Check in 3/10

• EDD / Weeks + Days:  16+1
    FTM/STM/TTM+: STM
    Baby is the size of a (an): avocado 
    Team blue/pink/green: green
    Upcoming Appointments: 2 weeks
    How are you feeling?: I'm having an upswing of energy so that's been nice. Feeling baby moving has been awesome too.
    Rants/Raves: My OB appointments keep getting moved back due to deliveries. I've seen my actual doctor once so far during my whole pregnancy. Everything is going well and I have a home Doppler to keep an eye on baby, but it's getting very annoying at this point.

Questions: Does anyone have any recommendations for a diaper bag that  would hold everything for 2 under 2 for a long day at the airport but still be considered a personal item (not a carry-on)?

GTKY: What are you doing for spring break? I work in a medical office. My spring break will be doing more paperwork for everyone who comes to the office while they're on their spring break. 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 17+4
    FTM/STM/TTM+: STM + stepson
    Baby is the size of a (an): turnip 
    Team blue/pink/green: pink
    Upcoming Appointments: this Friday! 
    How are you feeling?: Doing pretty good! Can't get comfortable sleeping.  I'm a back sleeper and switching to my side is awful. Anxious about upcoming anatomy scan. 
    Rants/Raves: Rant: I felt DS early and hardly feel this baby,  which of course,  makes me nervous.  Rave: We got an EV (happy dance) to run errands/ school drop off,  etc.  
    Questions: Anyone else unsure if they've felt the baby yet??
    GTKY: What are you doing for spring break? We're considering Disney but haven't booked anything. 
  • Loading the player...
  • sph97sph97 member
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 19+2

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Baby is the size of a (an): 🥭

Upcoming Appointments: Anatomy scan next week!

How are you feeling?: Pretty good! Nausea has subsided again.

Rants/Raves: Rave: we are this 🤏🏻 close to finally starting our build! We are waiting on our official turn key quote and we’re taking it to the bank to secure our loan! We sold our home and moved over 6 months ago and when we found out we were pregnant building stalled due to some changes we decided to make to our house plans (with new baby). I’m excited to get started and raise our sweet family in our forever home! 

Questions: 
    @lexilougolden I have felt movement since around 14/15w I think, but I know if you have an anterior placenta you won’t feel movement as early. Is this possible for you? My movement isn’t very consistent and it’s usually just flips/flutters, and pressure when baby is low.

GTKY: What are you doing for spring break? 
    Spring cleaning! I am finally catching up on laundry and hoping to get to some odd jobs around the house. We are living small and the clutter is driving me crazy! We aren’t use to not having much space. 
  • @sph97 that's exciting,  congrats! 
    Not sure if my placenta is anterior,  will find out on Friday.  
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 19weeks

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Baby is the size of a (an): papaya 

Team blue/pink/green: blue

Upcoming Appointments: tomorrow! Anatomy scan

How are you feeling?: I’ve been feeling great!

Rants/Raves: I’ve been getting nervous because I feel my little guy kick but not everyday. I know this early his kicks will be irregular, so I’m definitely looking forward to our appointment tomorrow.

Questions: none

GTKY: What are you doing for spring break? I don’t really have a spring break, this little guy will be my first, so this spring I’ll just be prepping for him!
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: about 19 weeks

FTM/STM/TTM+: 4thTM 

Baby is the size of a (an): mango

Upcoming Appointments: I had my anatomy scan this pst Friday with MFM (because I’m 35) and follow up with my regular OB this Friday. Everything looked normal on the scan so that was reassuring.

How are you feeling?: feeling good, feeling baby move daily now. Up until about the past week movement was inconsistent which always makes me nervous but is definitely normal at that stage. My placenta is posterior.

Rants/Raves: rave: it was so fun to see baby in so much detail last Friday! We got some cute 3D pics printed out.

Questions: has anyone has a toddler that jumps out of their crib? My youngest has done it twice now (the second time he locked himself in his room!) but he does not want to go to sleep in a toddler bed. My other kids never climbed out of their cribs so this is uncharted territory.

GTKY: What are you doing for spring break? My husband and I are working the week of our kiddo’s spring break but we are planning to take the kids to visit my grandma in late April.
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 17+1

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Baby is the size of a (an): pomegranate 

Team blue/pink/green: pink 🎀

Upcoming Appointments: nothing until anatomy scan 4/9 

How are you feeling?: tired again. Seems like I’ll have a good energy day and then a bad one. Today was a bad one

Rants/Raves: we’re having a string of nice weather this week and I just got a new pickleball set for the driveway. Hoping to get some playtime in and hopefully boost energy as well

Questions: none

GTKY: What are you doing for spring break - we don’t really get a spring break in this area like other places. So nothing much.

@lexilougolden I do get nervous about movement. Sometimes I feel like I should be feeling more. I’m glad I have the home Doppler to track her down but I think I’ll feel much better after the anatomy scan. 

@sph97 good luck with building! We built it our home and it was nice to be able to customize
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 18 weeks 3 days

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Baby is the size of a (an): artichoke

Upcoming Appointments: Wednesday 

How are you feeling?: starting to feel much better

Rants/Raves: RAVE my autistic adhd daughter with a bladder issue went 2 days without a pull up at school last week and no accidents! 

Questions: I’ve been eating tuna sushi. I did with both my other kids too but I CRAVE it. Will ask my provider but how much mercury is damaging? Will I need to worry about this? I HATE that I crave it. 

GTKY: What are you doing for spring break? Hanging around. I work from home now doing nails so some days I have clients, other days I clean, other days I lie in bed and watch the midwife show. Lol
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 17 + 6

FTM/STM/TTM+: FourthTM

Upcoming Appointments: ultrasound tomorrow to check on baby’s progress with ABS (amniotic band syndrome) and placenta previa

How are you feeling?: I found out at my midwives a few weeks ago that I have a complete placenta previa. On top of the ABS diagnosis, I feel like this pregnancy has been taken from me. It’s been a difficult mental journey compared to my other pregnancies, and I’m scared about baby’s future where she will need physio, maybe surgery, and potentially not have use of her left hand or foot depending on severity of the ABS. I’m off work due to a concussion and dreading going back having to fight through this mental anguish day in and out while trying to be a good teacher. 

Rants/Raves: My fiancé is my best friend and I am in awe of him, having taken on so many house duties that are normally mine while we renovate to sell our home to be closer to family. We will need support when baby girl comes and he has just gone above and beyond being our rock amidst all the change. 

Questions: anyone else have placenta previa? Discouraged at the thought of a spinal and c-section.

GTKY: What are you doing for spring break? Play dates with family and friends. Resting and physio for my concussion.
  • sph97sph97 member
    @andrea3o I do not but I will definitely be keeping you and sweet baby in my prayers! 🤍