Trying to Get Pregnant

Implantation or af

I self inseminated last friday and saturday with my gf and ovulated thursday or friday (opk test were inconclusive) anyways! on Wednesday and thursday this past week i broke out in hives and had these weird cramps. test bfn 8 & 9 dpo (or so) had heightened sense of smell like crazy the last few days which i never get and a burning nauseousness in my belly but not full blown nausea or mprning sickness, way to early for that anyway. i started spotting two days ago light light pink, nnd then like a light period, not enough for a tampon but a pad yes, been two days of this but i am 5-6 days early for my period and NEVER early so im at a loss. am i out?? am i just heavy implantation?? shoukd i bother testing later this week? be brutally honest. i just dont feel like normal and dont know if im just crazy because of ttc for first time. 
ANYONE??

Re: Implantation or af

• I’m confused. You’re saying you self-inseminated after you ovulated? If that’s true, then no you aren’t pregnant.
  • You may be allergic to semen. Yes that’s a thing. 😂 allergic reactions can show up up to 72 hours after exposure to the allergen and can take days to fully resolve. That may explain your symptoms- if you are pregnant enough to have symptoms you are pregnant enough to turn a test. 
    The only way to know if you are pregnant is to take a test. If you are not try again in a few days to see if it changes. 
    If you are the first trimester board is a great place to chat about symptoms and your birth month board. No need to update us here if you are. 
    If you aren’t join in the chats, get to know us. 
    It is against the board rules to ask if you are pregnant even in a round about way. Just so you know.