How are you feeling?: 
Rants/Raves: 
Questions:
GTKY: introvert or extrovert?

Re: Weekly Check in 3/5

• EDD / Weeks + Days:
    15th Week

Upcoming Appointments:
    Dentist this afternoon. Acupuncture on Thursday.

How are you feeling?
    Very sore today. On Saturday, I had one of those headaches where you're fine-ish if you lay down and don't move but if you sit up or stand it gets exponentially worse. It locked up my neck on Sunday and I spend the day massaging and stretching it. I got in for a massage yesterday afternoon, ironically, on my way to my own massage client. Lol. 

The therapist worked in good and deep but it's been too long since I've been on the table so I'm REALLY feeling it today. Also, he worked a little too much on the spine in one area instead of the muscles next to it, so, it's feeling a tad more tender. It doesn’t help that my husband took my muscle freeze gel to work, all my arnica is out, and I couldn't find the Chinese burn ointment which I usually use for my hands after a tough client. So, everything I normally utilize post deep massage wasn't available last night. 😮‍💨

Rants/Raves: 
    My 14 yo has perfected his ghosting technique and it's driving me up a wall. 😤 Honestly, he's getting on everyone's nerves. He and the 12 yo would not stop bickering last night after "lights out" so I had them do burpees until they agreed to SILENTLY go to bed and cease all interactions. 🤦‍♀️ 

Cautious Extrovert. I hold back while assessing and analyzing then open to jumping in if/when comfortable. But, also, introverted in that I have a small circle of friends and am REALLY looking forward to building our house at the Ranch so I don't have to be around people. Is adaptovert an option? 😄
  • sph97sph97 member
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 18+3

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Baby is the size of a (an): artichoke

Team blue/pink/green: green

Upcoming Appointments: today! Delayed 16w checkup since I had the flu

How are you feeling?: better, especially since the flu but now I think I’m fighting a sinus infection. Since flu I have started throwing up every morning and night again 😵‍💫

Rants/Raves: Nausua/vomiting is my absolute least favorite part of pregnancy. I’m just over it!

Questions: STM+ potty training question, my son (23 months) started training last week. He will go all day accident free and is staying dry overnight (why we decided to start) but he WILL NOT use the potty first thing in the morning and pees his PJs. Rest of the day is golden! I don’t understand?! Anyone have experience here, or tips? We follow the oh crap method. 

Extrovert, I feel like you definitely have to be to teach lol. I also did nails for years and loved meeting and learning new people! 
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 16+2
    FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM
    Baby is the size of a (an): grande coffee apparently
    Team blue/pink/green: pink 
    Upcoming Appointments: nothing til 4/9 anatomy scan - that’s wild to me!
    How are you feeling?: much better this week, maybe the iron pills are kicking in but I finally have some energy
    Rants/Raves: sold our little old pop up camper this weekend. We won’t be using it this summer and it’ll be too small for 3 kids. Using the money to go on a little shopping spree for all the things I need for Baby E
    Questions: I know a few of you had Covid during the pregnancy - did your OBs put you on daily aspirin after? 
    GTKY: introvert or extrovert? Introvert but I swear I try haha
  • sph97sph97 member
    @theneno1012 I had Covid my last pregnancy and yes, I took a daily baby aspirin from 20 something weeks to delivery! 
  • @sph97 thank you. I was taken aback because my case was so mild. I take it you had no issues with bleeding more than normal or anything after delivery ?
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 18 weeks

FTM/STM/TTM+: 4thTM

Baby is the size of a (an): artichoke

Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan this Friday!

How are you feeling?: I thought I was starting to catch a cold but after about a day the symptoms went away. So (fingers crossed) feeling good at the moment and hoping it stays that way!

Rants/Raves: none at the moment.

Questions: can’t think of any right now. Regarding COVID while pregnant, I had it around 38 weeks with my third pregnancy in 2022. It was very mild, my only symptom was a cough, and my doctor did not seem concerned at all (honestly seemed a little too relaxed about it in my opinion) so did not put me on aspirin. But I’ve heard of others doing that.

GTKY: introvert or extrovert? it’s hard to say. I prefer being around people to being alone but I am not super outgoing or chatty. I just like being in the presence of others, especially in small groups or 1:1 with people I know well.
  • sph97sph97 member
    theneno1012 I didn’t have any issues! 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 16+5
    FTM/STM/TTM+: STM + stepson
    Baby is the size of a (an): avacado
    Team blue/pink/green: pink
    Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan in a week+
    How are you feeling?: better! I dislike cooking because I'm adverse to the smells.  Just the typical back aches, now that I feel a bit better I need to workout.  
    Rants/Raves: Rave: 2 year old just gave up the paci and is doing much better than I thought,  wahoo!
    Questions: natm
    GTKY: introvert or extrovert? A social introvert.  No one guesses that I'm an introvert but I much prefer being at home.  At a social event I'll tali to anyone and everyone but it does make me tired. 
  • @theneno1012 I took (and take) a daily aspirin to help prevent pre-eclampsia. With my DS, (c- section) I did have quite a bit of bleeding but my doctor wanted to avoid a transfusion and gave me lots of iron. 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 15+3
    FTM/STM/TTM+: STM
    Baby is the size of a (an): navel orange 
    Upcoming Appointments: later this week
    How are you feeling?: I feel good overall. The energy is coming in waves and I've actually been able to get some morning workouts in.
    GTKY: introvert or extrovert? Extrovert. It's definitely been challenging to be more limited socially since we have started our little family. I have to get most of my peopling done at work or occasionally on the weekends.

@theneno1012 I had covid this pregnancy at 12 weeks and with my first pregnancy at 16 weeks. Each time, I started low dose aspirin. I haven't had any issues with bleeding or even easy bruising. As I understand it, it's just a precaution to reduce the chance of placental insufficiency. I would guess at 38 weeks you wouldn't benefit from the aspirin as a preventative, whereas earlier in pregnancy you would.
  • EDD / Weeks + Days:  18wks + 5days

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Baby is the size of a (an): an artichoke (the daily fact says as tall as an iPhone 11 Pro lol)

Team blue/pink/green: I’m okay with whatever gender. We find out in 3 days 

Upcoming Appointments: 19 week anatomy scan on the 11th 

How are you feeling?: a little tired. My bladder feels like a bruise. And I have been having quite a bit of SPD pain

Rants/Raves: I can not stand the gagging. All day every day I am constantly gagging. 

Questions:has anyone else dealt with SPD pain? Is it serious. It started after my last appointment so I haven’t been able to talk to a doctor about it. I’m slightly worried they will blow it off when I do. 

I am highly introverted