1st Trimester

6 weeks 6 days - no nausea?

Tomorrow will mark the beginning of week 7. I don’t have any nausea. Is this normal? I heard almost everyone feels sick my now …

Re: 6 weeks 6 days - no nausea?

• Yes, this occurs! Some women are just very lucky. :) There's also a chance that you will experience it later on. It can even disappear and then come back.
  • Tomorrow will mark the beginning of week 7. I don’t have any nausea. Is this normal? I heard almost everyone feels sick my now …
    Feel blessed you are not puking 24/7 - the only pregnancy symptom some women get is a missed period. That is all I had. 

Don't wish for something you don't have as it could possibly pop up at anytime.  
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 8wks 2days and I've literally only had nausea once, it lasted for about 5min and went away after I drank some water. My ob and the ultrasound tech both told me how lucky I've been.
  • Sounds like you’re one of the lucky ones! I had horrible nausea, vomiting and food aversions with my first pregnancy; I lost weight in the first trimester because I was so sick. It was misery but eased up by 14 weeks. This pregnancy has been a breeze in comparison with only mild nausea that comes and goes. I know it can be disconcerting to not have the symptoms you’re expecting! 
  • How you feeling now? It’s been a few days or week but let us know! Wishing you the best!
  • I still don’t feel any nausea. I am 7 weeks and 1 day. I’m getting worried …I have my first u/s this week.