Trying to Get Pregnant

TFAS w/o Feb 26

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Previous pregnancy experiences may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.**

What number are you trying for?

Month/Cycle?

WTO/TWW?

Ages of other child(ren)?

Any thoughts about this cycle?

Any questions?

Rant/Rave?

GTKY: What is your favorite kids TV show?

Re: TFAS w/o Feb 26

• What number are you trying for? 3 (first two are adopted)

Month/Cycle? Stopped counting

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 5.5 and 6.5

Any thoughts about this cycle? Benched due to possible Zika exposure so it won’t happen this cycle

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave? DS2’s adoption has finally been finalized! It’s been such a long wait and we are all excited he’s officially ours!

GTKY: What is your favorite kids TV show?
    Bluey. Sometimes H and I even watch it without the kids lol
  • @britters314 congratulations on your son's adoption! The finalization does take a long time. How was your vacation?

What number are you trying for? #5

Month/Cycle? 3/3

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 11, 9, 6, 1.75

Any thoughts about this cycle? DH & I are agreed we should probably bench this cycle. I have a doctor appointment scheduled this week that will hopefully double check on any basic stuff. 

Any questions? 

Rant/Rave? There's just not a lot of info on recurrent chemical pregnancies, and what is out there doesn't necessarily differentiate clearly between chemicals and clinicals and what a person ought to do afterwards. "See your doctor" is the safe line, so I guess we'll find out what she knows. 

GTKY: What is your favorite kids TV show? We just joined the Bluey bandwagon recently, it hits that sweet spot of everyone can enjoy it! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @bluecampanula Vacation was great, thanks! It was really great to just have a break and some peace and quiet for a few days.