August 2024 Moms

Bump Day! 2/21

Happy Bump day! Show off those sweet baby bumps! 

Re: Bump Day! 2/21

• I feel very cute in my bump today. I was feeling frumpy, but it’s officially “popped” I think!

also- my skirt is tickled teal. It’s an online boutique, if you’re like me and try to avoid maternity clothes they have cute skirts and dresses for decent price! A lot of my “teacher clothes” come from there. I was able to use HONEY15 this morning to get 15% an order (more skirts- my pants no longer fit and I’m not *suppose* to wear leggings to work). 
  •  I feel very cute in my bump today. I was feeling frumpy, but it’s officially “popped” I think!

also- my skirt is tickled teal. It’s an online boutique, if you’re like me and try to avoid maternity clothes they have cute skirts and dresses for decent price! A lot of my “teacher clothes” come from there. I was able to use HONEY15 this morning to get 15% an order (more skirts- my pants no longer fit and I’m not *suppose* to wear leggings to work).
  • Loading the player...
  • @sph97 your bump is adorable + that skirt 😍 I'll have to check out that shop because I'm in need of mat clothes.  Thanks!
  • @lexilougolden thank you! I hope you find something you like! I’m excited to be pregnant in the warmer months just because it’s easier to dress the bump!

also- I have no idea why the words/body of my comment posted twice. I tried to fix it but couldn’t 😅
  • You are all so cute!!