Infertility

Goin for my first FET in a few days in a few days! Hoping to gain some insight from the community

Hello ! First time IVF-er, first time forum poster :-) I'm 41 and my partner and I have unexplained infertility.
We began IVF/ICSI and had 22 follicles, 12 had eggs in them, 9 of the eggs were mature, 8 successfully fertilized
and it has resulted in 4 happy blastocysts (3bb) frozen in two batches of 2 on day 5. I'm going in in a few days for the FET, my
lining is looking good (the other day 8.5 mm), and throughout this process they have told me my hormone levels are excellent.
We don't have a lot of money, and won't be able to do this many times like some stories I read, so I'm hoping to read past the lower
success percentage statistic rates I read. We will be implanting 2. If anybody has any advice moving forward, or any perspective on my situation
.. as everybody here knows it's such a private process, and I'm just seeking some community perspective - Very much appreciated

Re: Goin for my first FET in a few days in a few days! Hoping to gain some insight from the community

• Hi there! Seeing you connect with the community as you embark on your IVF journey is lovely. Congratulations on having 4 healthy blastocysts frozen! That's excellent news, especially considering this is your first cycle.

I understand you have these mixed emotions, mainly since finances might concern you. While it's true that statistics often show lower success rates for women in your age group, it's important to remember that these are just averages and don't define your individual chances. Every person's journey is unique, and many factors influence the outcome. Keep positive. Sending hugs here.