January 2024 Moms
Options

01/07 check-in

edited January 7 in January 2024 Moms
Hello lovelies!

How far along are you and how are you feeling?

Doing anything differently at this stage of the game? 

FTM/STM+?

Do you have a specific newborn outfit you want photos in?

Anyone already go into labor?

Re: 01/07 check-in

• Options
    How far along are you and how are you feeling? 38 weeks today! EDD is 1/22. I’m feeling great. There were a few rough weeks where my heartburn and pubic pain were out of control, but things have settled down.

Doing anything differently at this stage of the game? I started seeing a pelvic floor therapist, perineal massage, and listening to a birthing meditation..  it’s all made me feel much more confident for labor.

FTM/STM+? FTMama

Do you have a specific newborn outfit you want photos in? Not really. Just going to focus on keeping us both alive at the beginning! Haha. 

• Options
    How far along are you and how are you feeling? I'm 38 weeks, 4 days. EDD is 1/19. I've been experiencing a ton of pelvic pressure and discomfort as baby is moving into position. At my last appointment (Friday 1/5), I was 1 cm dilated, 50% effaced, and baby was at -2 station. Lost my mucus plug over the weekend and feeling like my body and baby are working hard right now together. 

Doing anything differently at this stage of the game? Nothing new. Been dping perineal massage for a few weeks, daily hip opening exercises, walking twice a day with my dogs. This past weekend was my first where I did NOT go to prenatal yoga but I just didn't have the energy...

FTM/STM+? FTM

Do you have a specific newborn outfit you want photos in? Yes! We're deciding between two first names so ordered two, one for each, from Caden Lane. It's a bamboo knot gown and cap with a custom swaddle to lay them on that has baby's name.