1st Trimester
Options

HCG rise and concerned doctor

Hello all.

My last period started 9/10 and I got a positive test on 10/5. Some background information: I’ve a 6 y/o and a 1 y/o. I had an ectopic in March and chemical pregnancy in July. My doctor is watching this pregnancy very closely. My hCG was 10/6 349, 10/8 626 and 10/10 1030. My doctor is concerned about my rise stating it could be another ectopic or that I’m just really early. I’ve no bleeding and no real pain. Some cramps and soreness (pretty localized on the right side). I’ve an ultrasound on 10/18. Anyone experience anything similar? I’m so heartbroken. I’d love a little hope.

Thank you.

Re: HCG rise and concerned doctor

• Options
    @vsalais1722 Usually it's most important that those numbers double every 48 hours.  Yours are not.  However, yours are close to doubling, so I would not count all hope lost at this point.  I have seen people with slow rises that were close turn out ok.  But, I would steel myself for a possible loss, because it could go either way for you.  :neutral:  I'm sorry for your previous losses and hope this one works out for you.
    #BitterHagPartyOf1

Melody Pond GIF