Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Anyone have symptoms and test negative at 5 days late and then test positive? Stressing here 😅

I’ve been feeling all the symptoms since right before my missed period, which was due 5 days ago. Took a test the day before missed period—BFN. Took one two days later—BFN. Now took two today and BFN. But still having symptoms though not as intense now. Last night I got super anxious and emotional out of nowhere and then thought I must be preggo but tests say no. Anyone have an experience like this?

Best Answers

• Options
    winterechowinterecho member
    Answer ✓
    In my first round of IUI I felt like I was having a bunch of symptoms too but I didn't test at all since I was waiting for blood test at my clinic. Eventually when I got my BFN from them they asked me to stop progesterone and my period started a few days later 
    Me: 28 | Him: 31
    Married: 11/12/16
    BFP: 02/09/17
    FTM | EDD: 10/13/17

Pregnancy Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    britters314britters314 member
    Answer ✓
    I’ve been feeling all the symptoms since right before my missed period, which was due 5 days ago. Took a test the day before missed period—BFN. Took one two days later—BFN. Now took two today and BFN. But still having symptoms though not as intense now. Last night I got super anxious and emotional out of nowhere and then thought I must be preggo but tests say no. Anyone have an experience like this?
    Are you doing anything to confirm ovulation? If not, you probably just ovulated later than you think and are not actually late yet. I suggest reading the newbie guide pinned at the top of the page. It has a lot of information about how to track and confirmation ovulation.

Re: Anyone have symptoms and test negative at 5 days late and then test positive? Stressing here 😅

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes thank you, I think you’re right!  I did end up having a blood test that was negative.  And I think I just ovulated late, as this month I didn’t use an OPK like I had the previous months.