Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Weird symptoms a few months after miscarriage.

Hey everyone,

Disclosure: long post.

I can't find too many info on this on the internet. And personally I think it might be some hormonal imbalance.

I miscarried a 5 week pregancy on July 8th, had my 1st period on 13th August and 2nd one on 13th September.

Since my miscarriage I'm experiencing strange symptoms at weird times of the month: boob/nipple pain, tiredness, bloating, constipation, dizziness, nausea, cramps in my ovaries, frequent urination, sharp pains and mild twinges in my ovaries, the list can go on. All these symptoms have been happening on and off throughout the last few months and don't last long (only a few seconds or 1-2 minutes). They do resemble my pregancy symptoms which I find very triggering.

I initially thought all these symptoms might be related to ovulation, but this past month I had boob pain, cramps and low back pain immediately after my period. Almost all went away after about 1 week, but not the low back pain.

My nipples and areolas look much bigger than before the pregnancy even almost 3 months after the misscariage. Breasts are also a bit bigger than before my pregancy.

I have anxiety too and seems to have increased in severity and flare-ups since the pregnancy. Sometimes it feels the more I think about my symptoms, the more present symptoms are. And at this point I'm not sure I can tell the difference between what's anxiety symptoms and what's physical health and real symptoms.

I'm waiting for the blood tests results for thyroid and haemoglobin, but meanwhile I feel like I'm going crazy with all these symptoms. So I thought to put a post up and see if anyone has had any similar experiences.