Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TFAS w/o Sep 18

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Previous pregnancy experiences may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.**

What number are you trying for?

Month/Cycle?

WTO/TWW?

Ages of other child(ren)?

Any thoughts about this cycle?

Any questions?

Rant/Rave?

GTKY: What's been your biggest win or struggle of back-to-school time this year?

Re: TFAS w/o Sep 18

• Options
    What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? Who knows, I'm almost at 2 years TTC 

WTO/TWW? WTO 

Ages of other child(ren)? 5

Any thoughts about this cycle? Starting Letrozole at the right dosage this time so hopefully I'm only on it for 5 or 10 days instead of last month's 15 😨 the side effects were awful on my stomach

Any questions? None

Rant/Rave? Even though I've only used it once so far for international travel, global entry is the best! I've used it a few times for domestic flights to get me through security faster and I can't wait to do it again tomorrow since I'm headed to the airport right after work and depending on traffic I will be getting there about an hour before my flight

GTKY: What's been your biggest win or struggle of back-to-school time this year? My son was starting at a new school last year so it was really difficult getting him to transition to a new space and people for kindergarten so he had tons of behavior issues. Happy to report so far this year things have been going really smoothly! 
    Me: 28 | Him: 31
    Married: 11/12/16
    BFP: 02/09/17
    FTM | EDD: 10/13/17

Pregnancy Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    What number are you trying for? 6th and last

Month/Cycle? 5/5

WTO/TWW? WTO cd20

Ages of other child(ren)? 12,11,7,3,2

Any thoughts about this cycle? Focusing on nutrition and eating clean this cycle. Having some EW the last few days so maybe I'll ovulate earlier than 30+ days like I have been. 

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave? It's fair season around here! And finally getting cool enough for pants. 

GTKY: What's been your biggest win or struggle of back-to-school time this year? Struggle is definitely the busy-ness of everything. Lots of chauffering everyone around. Win has been everyone getting fantastic teachers this year!