Trying to Get Pregnant

TFAS w/o Sept 11

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Previous pregnancy experiences may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.**

What number are you trying for?

Month/Cycle?

WTO/TWW?

Ages of other child(ren)?

Any thoughts about this cycle?

Any questions?

Rant/Rave?

GTKY: what's on you and your family's Fall bucket list for this year?

Re: TFAS w/o Sept 11

• What number are you trying for? 6th and last.

Month/Cycle? 5/5

WTO/TWW? WTO day 11

Ages of other child(ren)? 12,11,7,3,2

Any thoughts about this cycle? I'm really hoping this is my month. Last cycle my hormones were all over the place and triggered and depression episode. Hoping I can balance out this cycle. 

Any questions?

Rant/Rave? School schedule is so hectic! I can't keep up with everything. 

GTKY: what's on you and your family's Fall bucket list for this year? Local fair, pumpkin picking and carving, fresh cider as much as possible, pie making, leaf pile jumping, trick or treating (of course), campfires and s'mores.
  • What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? Trying for nearly 2 years now

WTO/TWW? TWW 

Ages of other child(ren)? 5

Any thoughts about this cycle? I feel like I'm playing things up in my head and think everything is a symptom. I'll be going in for testing at the end of the TWW this week so let's see

Any questions? Will I ever get used to this sticky feeling from inserting progesterone? The leaking from it has me on 1 or 2 panty liners a day

Rant/Rave? I'm so glad that most people on my team were approved to get promotions and/or raises. They've all been working super hard and deserve it

GTKY: what's on you and your family's Fall bucket list for this year? We always go to the candy hunt at a local farm. They have a pumpkin patch, hayrides, petting zoo, and of course the relay race for candy! 

@kbru88 school just started here last Thu but I'm already overwhelmed with the number of messages the school staff have been sending in the app about meetings, conferences, back to school celebrations, on and on and on! 
    Me: 28 | Him: 31
    Married: 11/12/16
    BFP: 02/09/17
    FTM | EDD: 10/13/17

Pregnancy Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers