Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

How do you continue to live and move forward after such a hard loss?

I am a mom of 4 year old and a 7 month, I was expecting our first baby boy and lost him at 22 weeks almost 23. I didn’t think this would hit me so hard emotionally and mentally but I don’t know what to do 🥺 how do you recover from this. I was induced and he was born alive and passed as his umbilical cord was cut. Not only did I lose my child but I also lost my job at this time and trying to recover emotionally while being so stressed I don’t know how to handle it, I’m not sleeping I can barely eat I literally want to drive off a bridge at this point

Re: How do you continue to live and move forward after such a hard loss?

• Have you looked into a grievance/loss counsellor? I had a loss at 13 weeks in July and it crushed my entire world so I can only imagine what you are feeling having gone through your loss. I’ve been actively seeing a counsellor and it’s helped. Depending on your area a local hospice may offer free loss counselling sessions and there may be pregnancy loss groups available to attend. There is no right or wrong way to grieve and and no timeline to it. And it’s 100% okay to not be okay after losing your son. I also read the book “it’s ok you’re not ok” by Megan Devine and it helped. It may also help to touch base with your health care professional regarding how you are feeling. It’s a hard road with no right way to navigate your feelings. Take it a moment at a time. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    123image 64image 35 image 24image RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2010