Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

9 DPO debilitating cramps and waves of nausea but BFN

I’m a wimp. But I’m 9 DPO as confirmed by tempting and OPK. Cycle is usually 29-32 days. Im about 4 days from AF.

I have been experiencing debilitating cramps and heaviness in ovaries since 6 DPO. I’ve been pregnant 3 other times and one of my pregnancies I remember feeling somewhat like this early on.

Im at the point where I want to go to the doctor to make sure there wasn’t a bigger issue. But another part of me is trying to hang in there until AF is due. Thoughts?

Re: 9 DPO debilitating cramps and waves of nausea but BFN

• Options
    leesyp123 said:
    I’m a wimp. But I’m 9 DPO as confirmed by tempting and OPK. Cycle is usually 29-32 days. Im about 4 days from AF.

I have been experiencing debilitating cramps and heaviness in ovaries since 6 DPO. I’ve been pregnant 3 other times and one of my pregnancies I remember feeling somewhat like this early on.

Im at the point where I want to go to the doctor to make sure there wasn’t a bigger issue. But another part of me is trying to hang in there until AF is due. Thoughts?
    QFP.

On this board we don't tend to create our own threads, so we'd encourage you to introduce yourself in the newbie thread and join into the dailies.  I know it can be difficult when you feel you have an urgent question, but we like to give support here first, and then ask to receive it.

Also, it is against the TOU you agreed to when you joined this site to ask if you could be PG, even in a round-about way.

What I can say is that if you have symptoms strong enough to feel, then you have enough HCG in your system to turn a test.  So if you're getting a BFN, then you are not PG at this time.  If you are concerned, you should definitely call your doctor, as the nursing line can always talk to you to determine if you need medical attention immediately or not.
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.