Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO w/o Jul 31

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO w/o Jul 31

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: NTNP this month since I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled on the 11th.

R/R: had a family wedding this past Saturday and still have put of town family visiting. So it's been crazy busy and I'm emotionally and physically exhausted.

CS/Q:
  • Options
    @kbru88 They’re wonderful in so many ways, but I always feel like I need a weekend to recover from a wedding weekend!

Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, BD

R/R: A bit of both, I guess? I’ve been volunteering for a non-profit that works on issues I’m passionate about (and legitimately does good work!), which is great! But their general lack of time and event management skills is BEYOND frustrating. I’m scheduled to help out this evening and already steeling my resolve to leave at the posted end time whether or not we’re done; feels like O is approaching and I don’t want to miss our window because I’m too tired when I get home.

CS/Q: Not chart-specific, but I find that I wake up with a good amount of CM during my fertile phase, and then when I check later in the day it’s not there anymore. Has this happened to anyone else? Maybe it’s just that while lying down overnight it builds up enough to be noticeable? I know you’re supposed to chart the best thing you find no matter what time of day it occurred, but it seems inauspicious for evening BD…