February 2024 Moms

July Randoms

dinomeetsjedidinomeetsjedi member
edited July 4 in February 2024 Moms
Use this thread to discuss symptoms, ask questions, and anything else you want to talk about

Re: July Randoms

• The community is so quiet around here! The Bump was my fav platform when I was pregnant in 2014 and 2016. I met so many ladies that I am still friends with today. Now it's like crickets -- what happened?
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Was looking forward to meeting people on here, too! First timer over here!
  • Loading the player...
  • @alexlindzz I know! It makes me so sad. I'm trying to get conversations going, you're welcome to help!
  • emmylou78emmylou78 member
    I was a FTM in 2013. My 2021 babe, TB was a lot quieter but still active. This is babe #3 and it’s nearly dead except the TTC boards. I think people favor fb now. But it’s the wild Wild West in those groups! 
    febmomma24
  • Wild West ha...too true! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Did anybody find any good prime day deals? I got some winter coats/pants for toddlers for some good prices!
  • cmill828cmill828 member
    So far the only prime deal I took advantage of was a $14 novel on sale for $8 lol They did have some Graco stuff on sale, but I'm not sure I'm ready to pull the trigger just yet. I think I want the Doona but it's kinda pricey!
  • The community is so quiet around here! The Bump was my fav platform when I was pregnant in 2014 and 2016. I met so many ladies that I am still friends with today. Now it's like crickets -- what happened?
    I was in the Jan 17 group and it was pretty active, over 100 people. I tried out the October 2019 group and it was a lot smaller, probably 40 people but still reasonably active. I’m hoping things pick up a little here because large Facebook groups are not my jam. 
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• @ceclarlinetlo I agree! I think the bump is slowly dying out, but I am here trying to keep it alive because I really enjoyed my April 2022 group and Facebook/Babycenter is overwhelming and a lot of drama for me.
    ginsukoneko
  • Back in 2013 with my first kiddo the boards were super busy all the time, and this time around with my second it's so quiet! Still, hoping to continue what communication I can. Hopefully it'll pick up for us! 
    dinomeetsjedi
  • My maternity work pants came yesterday so I am wearing them to work today and I am so comfortable! Not having pressure on my stomach makes such a big difference in my irritability level.
    ceclarlinetlokaties1213
  • cmill828cmill828 member
    @dinomeetsjedi I had no idea how much my pants would effect me so early! I too am leaning in to the maternity wear already. I'll take all the comfort I can get!
    dinomeetsjedi
  • I am also wearing maternity bottoms already. I like that it’s more comfortable but I also feel a little self conscious about how large I look, like it feels like false advertising lol. 
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• klp__klp__ member
    I have bought so many stretchy jumpsuits already. I love them now because I can’t do tight pants and they have lots of room to grow!
    dinomeetsjedi