Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO w/o June 26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO w/o June 26

• Options
    kbru88kbru88 member
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: semi benched waiting for wisdom teeth surgery August 11. But also not preventing. Still using opks and attempting temping.

R/R: I've been heavily spotting for five days straight. So pretty confident in stuck in an anovulatory cycle. It seems like I'm consistently having this happen every other cycle right now. 😐

CS/Q:
  • Options
    @kbru88 ugh how frustrating! I’m getting them more frequently now that I’ve hit 35… it’s annoying. 

Month/Cycle: 18/14 AL

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: home from vacation, now I have nothing to live for until back to school… 😂 I’ve done nothing except laundry today, and I’m loving every minute of it! 

CS/Q: nothing to see. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@kbru88 Sorry. That’s so frustrating! 

@ejoseph16 Cycle buddies! 🖐🏼

Month/Cycle: coming up on 24 months, with some time off along the way for losses/benching/surgery/ etc

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: charting BBT/CM/OPK, some supplements for my old eggs

R/R: Excited to be off the bench after surgery. We didn’t exactly avoid last cycle, but the RE said it would take a month for my lining to heal. I had a super nice period this month, so I feel encouraged that the surgery got all the scar tissue. Now just hoping for a nice ovulation! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

CS/Q: Not very exciting, but here it is