January 2024 Moms

From nausea to none

I’m 6w5d pregnant and I had been feeling really crummy for 4 days. I could barely eat and anything cooked made me gag. Then today, all of a sudden, I didn’t feel nauseous and was actually able to eat proper meals! Has anybody else experienced fluctuations with their morning sickness around this time? And if so, is this normal or a “cause for some concern?”

Re: From nausea to none

• Super normal! I have awful days and days that I feel like I could crawl into a hole.
  • I am now 9 weeks and can attest to this being totally normal!! it was on and off for me around this time and then BOOM 8 weeks its every day. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Ah okay! I did hear that around 8/9 weeks it’s at its worst. Not looking forward to that, but at least I know that the bean is still there and thriving :) 
  • I’m the opposite. Had just about every pregnancy symptom you can name since about 5 weeks. I’m almost 10 weeks and almost every one of them has gone away. Almost to the point that I’m a little worried but I keep telling myself I’m overreacting because of the miscarriage in September. 
  • Lucky you! I have been miserable for the last month and half. Just completed 8 weeks, tried everything you can think of and nothing =\ The only fluctuation that I have is between less worse and worst every day 😩 Literally pushing food down… They said it gets better after 12 weeks 🤞🏼
  • It’s normal for symptoms to fluctuate! I have days where I can eat everything and days where literally nothing sounds good so it’s crackers and tea all day. 
  • Yes, I’m 9w1d now and that happened to me too! As soon as I started to worry about the lack of morning sickness, it always came back lol. I might be concerned if all symptoms stopped for several days, but fluctuation is definitely normal!
  • Glad to hear I’m not alone. The morning sickness (aka all day sickness) was on and off since I found out at week 3 but in week 8 I vomited daily! Was prescribed something by my ob but it makes me too tired to function so I don’t really take it. Fingers crossed week 10 and beyond start to get better? Is it true that week 7/8 is the peak??
  • I haven’t been vomiting, but the nausea has been coming and going. I’m 12w1d today and I feel like absolute garbage. Here’s hoping we are nearing the end of this!