3rd Trimester
Options

36 weeks and feeling awful

I’m 36 weeks now and in the last couple of days feelings of lightheadedness, nausea, exhaustion and dehydration have been hitting me pretty hard.  I feel like I’m drinking tons of water and still constantly feel dehydrated which I’m sure is the driving force behind the other symptoms I’m experiencing.  Anyone else feeling similar?  Any advice on coping or remedies?  I have so much to take care of over the next few weeks with preparing work stuff before maternity leave and the fact that we are moving (not an ideal time, I know!) later this week.  Feeling a little better physically would be soooooo helpful right now.

Re: 36 weeks and feeling awful

• Options
    I had all those symptoms this time around and I was anemic. I noticed a difference when taking an iron supplement. I wonder if blood work would help to pin point it. I wasn't initially. I became aware of it around 32 weeks. 
    Or it's just the nearing the end no energy drained point of pregnancy. I'm definitely gettin there too. Goodluck Moving. 36 weeks, you're almost there!
  • Options
    Ha! I walked around for 3 weeks with head fully engaged and dilated at 4.  Still had a 36 hour labor and pushed for 2.5 hours.