October 2023 Moms

Names

I hope it's okay for me to start this thread. Since I know many of us are starting to really think about baby names, I figured I would start a discussion where we can share and ask for feedback on name ideas all in one place. 

Re: Names

• AmMcc12AmMcc12 member
    First name Lincoln with middle name of Davis, Howard, Neil or Harold
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• lindz42lindz42 member
    @AmMcc12 I like the sound of Lincoln Davis! 
  • Loading the player...
  • lindz42lindz42 member
    edited May 2023
    Middle name will be Virginia (for my grandmother) and then we haven't talked about first names yet. Right now I like Rosalyn, Lorena, or Leah. My son's name is Raymond. 
  • sawasapsawasap member
    The middle name will either be for my grandmother (my middle name and my dad's are both based on her maiden name so it would be the same) or my husband's grandmother, depending on what sounds best with the first name we choose. I'm loving the name Eleanor right now, or possibly Laurel, which would be a variation on MH's grandmother's name so we'd be able to do both his and mine. But he has given me no opinions on these names, just completely vetoed my first choice (Emmeline).
  • We’re thinking Natalie with a family middle name of Ellen. We have a daughter named Amelia Grace and have had both first names picked out with our first daughter.
  • @lindz42 that is my top at the moment. 

I really like Rosalyn!
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016