September 2023 Moms
Options

Weekly Check In 26/05

Our board is so slowwwww! Let’s liven it up!! Is it because the app sucks?

EDD/Weeks + days:

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What book are you reading now? Or what's on your to-read list?

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

Re: Weekly Check In 26/05

• Options
    EDD/Weeks + days: sept 20 / 23+2 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green Green 

Baby is the size of a(n): feels huge already 

Upcoming appointments: June 1 for midwife appt to get fit to fly certificate and June 2 for glucose test 

How are you feeling? I feel great but I feel huge already and this baby feels heavy! 

Raves/Rants: finishing up house renovations this weekend. Then we have a busy week and off to Canada the following weekend. 

Questions: 

I need recommendations! 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    froggerbluefroggerblue member
    edited May 2023
    EDD/Weeks + days: September 18 / 23w4d
    Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green 💚
    Baby is the size of a(n): a carton of a dozen eggs
    Upcoming appointments: obgyn on June 1st
    How are you feeling? Under the weather...
    Raves/Rants: Sorry, I know I haven't been active lately, but I feel so tired, sluggish and uncomfortable.
    Questions: None really
    GTKY: What book are you reading now? Or what's on your to-read list? I haven't read a new book in a while... Last was a few months ago already.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + days: 23w3d 9/19 still on track 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:
    We are blue...again 💙 really really thought we'd be having a girl lol 

Baby is the size of a(n): grapefruit this week lol

Upcoming appointments: not til June 15th, after we come back from vacay

How are you feeling? Rough still. Super sore down below and so damn sensitive!! My left hip and round ligament are killing me too. Lightening crotch is horrid this time around 😭 my lower back and hip are so out of place and stiff. But my chiro doesn't work past 4 and I have no way to make it to him 😓

Raves/Rants: just raving for our vacation. I'm so excited. It's a full family grief retreat, so my kids will be with other kids that lost siblings, my husband will be with other dad's. Something they all need. And I'm excited to see these moms again 💕

Questions: 

I want to re read the house of night series. I was putting it away after unpacking the other day and now I just want to read the whole thing again 😂

• Options
    EDD/Weeks + days:   25+4 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green. 💙

Baby is the size of a(n): Head of a cauliflower I guess?😂

Upcoming appointments: June 9 I have a 28(ish) week ultrasound. Last one my placenta was too close to my cervix so they have to re-check. Just passed my glucose screening yesterday.

How are you feeling? I feel great. Just way more emotional than normal.

Raves/Rants:  Got into a car vs deer accident at ~70mph a week ago. Baby and I are fine thank goodness.🥺 But my car is totaled and now I have to find a new vehicle.

Questions: none

GTKY: What book are you reading now? Or what's on your to-read list? Not a huge reader unfortunately. Wish I was. 😭
  • Options
    dogmom5dogmom5 member

EDD/Weeks + days: 24 weeks

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green green!

Upcoming appointments: next month. I can’t believe next checkup is glucose test already

How are you feeling? Good! Tired at times, but really trying to stay active and eat healthy as best as I can to keep having a good pregnancy!

Raves/Rants: not much of either I guess but wow, this pregnancy is just flying by. I’m trying to take it all in and enjoy it, but being so busy with my other kids is hard. This pregnancy is just so different bc I forget a lot that I’m about to have another baby! Sometimes I feel guilty that I’m not totally enjoying this and taking it all in lol but it’s harder the more kids you have. I think it’s good to say, I’m ok with finally being done and closing this chapter of having babies 🥹

Questions: Natm 

GTKY: What book are you reading now? Or what's on your to-read list? Reading? What is that?! Lol. I wish I had time for myself to sit down and read a good book…
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + days:
    Sep 25 / 22+6

Pink

House, it seems 

Upcoming appointments:
    Regular OB sometime in the next couple weeks

How are you feeling? 
    Good! Happy that it’s finally consistent summer weather here. Bring on the pool and sundresses. 

Raves/Rants: 
    It’s been a good week. We’re at the beach for Memorial Day, my birthday was Friday, I’m taking the extra long weekend off, my company picnic is on Thursday, and our Friday summer hours are now in effect. Work has been hectic lately, so it’s been lovely to turn it all off and completely disconnect. 

Questions:
    None

I just started Two Truths and a Lie. I recently read Project Hail Mary (loved it) and Happy Place (enjoyable, predictable). 
  • Options
    Yeah. I’m literally seeing this for the first time right now because this app sucks. 

• Options
    EDD/Weeks + days:
    9/15 but will be induced 9/8 (24+3)

Pink!

no idea lol

Upcoming appointments:
    nothing until my 28 week regular OB and 28 week growth scan with MFM

How are you feeling? 
    SO uncomfortable! This baby is sitting so much lower than my first, at least based on where I'm feeling movement (around my pelvis, compared to up in my ribs with my son). My anxiety is also picking up as we get farther along, I'm just so worried about the transition from 1 to 2 kids.

Raves/Rants: 
    It was a great weekend! Went to my favourite beach on Saturday and soaked up the sun, had some mocktails and relaxed. Hoping to spend a lot more days there this summer; the beach is my happy place.

Questions: 
    natm

How much time do you have? Lol. Currently reading A Day of Fallen Night by Samantha Shannon, Yellowface by RF Kuang, and How the Word is Passed by Clint Smith. Yes I'm in the middle of more than one book at a time; I usually am and just pick one up based on my mood.

My TBR list is suuuuuper long, but here's a few:
    - Killers of the Flower Moon by David Granny
    - Firekeeper's Daughter by Angeline Boulley
    - As Long as the Lemon Trees Grow by Zoulfa Katouh
    - Legendborn by Tracy Deonn
    - The Adventures of Amina Al-Sirafi by Shannon Chakraborty
    - Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
    - The Final Strife by Saara El-Arifi
    - All That She Carried by Tiya Miles
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + days: 9/25 23w2d but will likely have a C-section around 9/18

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green Team Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): grapefruit 

Upcoming appointments: wellll, I have an echo on Friday, a regular ob appointment on Monday, a cardiology appointment on Tuesday to get me set up with a 48hr heart monitor, a dentist appointment on Wednesday (not pregnancy related but ugh), and cardiologist again on Thursday to return the heart monitor. I'm so sick of appointments.

How are you feeling? Me: *just standing there doing absolutely nothing*
    My Fitbit: "Keep going! You're earning zone minutes!"
    This pretty much sums it up. Maybe all the cardiology test with give me an answer, but I suspect this is just how I am when pregnant.

Raves/Rants: see rants above 🤪

Questions: none

GTKY: What book are you reading now? Or what's on your to-read list? I'm an avid reader when not pregnant but I'm just too tired lately to concentrate on anything other than mindless tv. I've been into celebrity memoirs lately. I really want to read Molly Shannon's.

• Options
    oh boy is it quiet around here...

EDD/Weeks + days: Sept 13, 25w1d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): dunno, a 25w fetus

Upcoming appointments: 6/16 for glucose and routine visit

How are you feeling? good! but omg so much kicking from this baby.

Raves/Rants: starting to realize that with 15-16w to go, a busy summer and a toddler i need to actually start doing things to get ready for this baby. whoops.

Questions: natm

GTKY: What book are you reading now? Or what's on your to-read list? I tend to read more than one thing, I've been working through White Noise for a few mos (need to pick it back up) and am reading for my book club the Secret Book of Flora Lea. oh and my series 63 book, barf. TBR list is huge... next up will be I Have Some Questions for You.
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + days: Sept. 23/24+2

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): apparently a 23-week olf fetus

Upcoming appointments: Wednesday fir the glucose test

How are you feeling? Ugh, so busy recently. But physically, okay. I think feeling baby move every day makes all of the suffering worth it!

Raves/Rants: I'm sorry I've been MIA for maybe a month even. I'm finishing up work, we're moving across the country in two weeks (still haven't packed), and I've been needing to sleep for 12 hours at night for some reason. I'm juat sooooo happy that I got to see the baby today and got such a good photo! Because of strict rules in China, they won't show you the baby between weeks 13-24. So you don't accidentally see the sex basically. So I've really really missed baby and started to feel a little depressed coming on here. Just because I saw all of these photos and stories about your beautiful babies! We can't even see the screens here, so I don't get to see baby moving or doing anything. But getting the picture today made me feel so much better!

Questions: nope!

There was a book that I was thinking of starting but I can't remember what it is now haha