September 2023 Moms

Lower Back Cramps?

I am currently 23 weeks and a few days and I started hurting in my lower back a few hours ago, it’s like period cramps but in my back and I did take some Tylenol to see if they’ll ease up but does anyone else get cramps in their lower back like this? I just want to make sure it’s not a cause for concern! 

I also want to add I went to L&D this past weekend for period type cramps in my lower abdomen but I was not dilated and or seemed to be having contractions on the monitor so I would hate to have to go back and nothing be wrong again lol

Re: Lower Back Cramps?

• It’s probably Braxton hicks. I’m 25 weeks and I started having cramps, lower back pain, and pressure around 22/23 weeks.  Best thing to do just sit down and put you feet up if possible, also stay hydrated. When I feel it at work I get a chair that allows me to slightly lean back.
  • anohanoh member
    That makes sense and definitely sounds like what I may be having, on top of those today I started hurting terribly in my stomach and I’ve been back/forth in the bathroom all day at work, I’ve been running off all day non stop so that’s just lovely lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the same. I think it’s just everything being so tight. Walking and stretching help