December 2023 Moms
Options

What are you having?

We just found out that we are going to have a little girl on December 5th. I’m so excited and want to shout it from the rooftops. I’d love to share all of your excitement as well. So let’s hear you shout! What are you having?

Re: What are you having?

• Options
    @knottie5c69badd9c0fdd3e
    We think its a boy! Sneak Peek said boy but I'm not super sure I trust it since I had such a hard time getting the blood in the tube. We're going to have to wait until our NIPT comes back to know for sure but we're super excited for our little guy. 
  • Options
    I have another week before my NIPT to know for sure, but my intuition from the beginning has been strongly girl. So, we will see! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m due Dec 5 and US tech was 80% sure it’s a boy!! 🩵🩵
  • Options
    I’m having a boy in Sept 2023 💙💙
  • Options
    It’s confirmed! I’m having a boy Dec 5!!
  • Options
    We’re having our fourth girl!!  :) Due on 12/5, but my other three were late, so we’ll see!
  • Options
    We did sneak peek, girl #3 for us!
  • Options
    It’s a boy! Due Dec 1st
  • Options
    Boy!! We thought for sure it was a girl so now I have to adjust to calling my belly a “he” lol
  • Options
    as9076as9076 member
    Due 12/23 with a baby boy 💙
  • Options
    A baby girl on 12/23 🥰
  • Options
    My intuition was right…We are having a girl!!!
  • Options
    We are having a girl December 5th!! 💕🤍💕
  • Options
    We are having a girl!! We’ve already picked her name - Oakley Grace 💕🥹
  • Options
    Baby boy! 
  • Options
    Baby boy due 12/25! 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Congratulations! We are having another boy ❤️
  • Options
    I really strongly felt I was having a boy due to the symptoms. I had created an entire mental picture in my head. During the 20 week anatomy scan, I found out I am having a girl! Although I'm still delighted, I don't know why my intuition was pointing me toward a boy. Is it strange that I feel like I have to grieve the mental image of the boy I had for the first 20 weeks? Feels like I'm starting from scratch again with developing a connection to baby in womb!
  • Options
    Boy #2 is due Dec 31st. I've thought it was a Boy for the majority of the pregnancy, then started wondering/hoping for a girl based on different pregnancy symptoms and wivestails the past few weeks.  @knottie0d409d0fa9b86199 I don't think it's strange what you're feeling, I'm still getting over not having a girl after all the images of cute clothes and womanly wisdom to pass down, but I'm happy I can finally say "he" now and not "they/it". Plus my son has been saying he wanted a brother from the get go so I'm looking forward to seeing their relationship. 
  • Options
    mgmacmgmac member
    edited August 2023
    @knottie0d409d0fa9b86199
    We thought for sure we were having a girl because this pregnancy has been the complete opposite of our son’s but we were wrong! We are having another boy - due Dec 6 (but scheduled c-section will likely be the week before). We found out on the NIPT so we already went through what you’re describing a while ago which I think is completely normal reaction. We had already started referring to my belly by name (Lucy) and were so shocked to find out it wasn’t a girl. We also thought the first one was going to be a girl so this is twice now - it took me a little while to adjust both times since I thought I had this maternal intuition of what we were having both times, but after a little while I didn’t care wether it’s a boy or a girl, just as long as they’re healthy. ❤️
  • Options
    First Baby. It's a boy! Due December 2nd! 🩵
  • Options
    I totally understand. Found out I'm pregnant with boy #2 (due Dec 31st) also and had convinced myself it was a girl a few weeks before finding out. I had to rewrap my mind around it, but now I'm looking forward to seeing my son with a brother and maybe a better relationship throughout the years than if he had a sister. 
    My main concern now is trying to decide if I need cute Christmas newborn clothes or not incase he comes early!