1st Trimester

Feeling Scared Sick and Depressed

My insurance company screwed up my insurance so I can’t go to my preferred hospital or doctor and it’s going on two weeks of trying to fix it. I haven’t been to a doctor yet I think I’m about 5 weeks but the sickness is horrible I already normally don’t have a great stomach but this is pretty bad. Has anyone else experienced diarrhea and cramping/soreness ? I miscarried last October and everything makes the anxiety worse. Am I going to be this debilitated for 3 months?? Or will it become more regulated? Right now I can’t do much of anything, the nausea is constant and every day is just mentally taxing. Also if there’s anyone that can show me a little light at the end of the tunnel it would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Feeling Scared Sick and Depressed

• I’m 5 weeks and 1 day and I have had diarrhea everyday for the past week and it’s concerning. And miserable. I, too, normally have stomach issues and you’re the first other person I’ve heard of having diarrhea. Experiencing mild cramping as well. I’ve never experienced a miscarriage, this is my first time pregnant. But everything makes my anxiety spike. I wish I could give you the light at the end of their tunnel. I can’t. But I can tell you that you’re not alone and that your post is the first I’ve read that made me really feel less alone in some of what I’m experiencing.