PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
PG #3: EDD 12/15/23

Re: AMA/High Risk Check-in May

• Options

Due date/W+D: 12/23/23, 7w today

Age? 25

FTM/STM/TTM, etc?: FTM

Are you high risk and why? I am high risk due to PCOS and hEDS. Both increase the risk of miscarriage, however, the bigger concern is the EDS. I am at risk of preterm labor, placental abruption, and fast labor less than 4 hours. Many of us detail stories about not even being able to make it to the hospital despite leaving right after their first contractions. 

Any new appointments? We had a 6w4d ultrasound and will be redoing this dating scan at 7w6d just to confirm the 6 week ultrasound. The hospital unfortunately rotates all staff, so we see someone new each time and everyone gives me different info about the next steps or future appointments. I'm guessing after the 7w scan, our next will be at 10 weeks. 

Questions? Anyone else here with EDS? 

Rants/Raves: My husband is AD so our medical care is limited. I'm really annoyed that I can't choose my staff or at what point I see a high risk doctor. Also my MFM will be through a British hospital and I have yet to have any really great experiences with British healthcare. 

Any high risk/AMA concerns? Not right now. Just hoping for the best. Everything seems good so far.