December 2023 Moms

May Symptoms

Got Symptoms? Feel free to unload about them here and commiserate together.
PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
PG #3: EDD 12/15/23

Re: May Symptoms

• brbbabybrbbaby member
    Fatigue, bloat, acne, migraines, nausea, gas, cramps, insomnia, shortness of breath, hair is thicker I swear, breasts grew two cup sizes, tightening of my stomach, adversion to chicken suddenly, always hungry.
  • Gas, waking up more than once to pee, fatigue, still some food aversions, breast tenderness my symptoms are getting better though the further I get into my pregnancy. With my son I was still so tired and pimply and nauseated at this point. I’m thankful haha 
  • Loading the player...
  • My acne is insane. Usually my skin clears up during pregnancy so this is driving me nuts. Nausea is still hitting hard as is the fatigue. Just looking forward to 12 weeks + to start feeling better.
  • @madimom I wake up in the night at least twice to pee right now. Sometimes I don't have to but if my husband wakes me up when HE goes, then I feel like I have to go ahead and go then. 
  • Fatigue, nausea, breasts feeling heavy, a little moody, some acne creeping up. Frequent peeing. I'm either nauseous or ravenous. Nothing sounds good or just the mention of one food is all I want. I want to eat with my eyes but stop to not get sick from overeating, then almost an hour later I'm hungry again.
  • UGH, the constant nausea has become really old! My boobs are still hurting but not quite as bad, and I’m still having intense cravings and aversions. But the nausea. Oh my lord.
  • I puked for the first time on Tuesday. Not the milestone I was hoping for 🙃 my boobs are so sore too. Im ready to start feeling better
  • I was having major nausea but that recently went away. Sore boobs, some acne. I feel like my symptoms are mild now which is scary but I’m 10 weeks tomorrow so maybe I’m getting over the hump.