June 2023 Moms

Lower back pain

So I’m 32 weeks (33 on Monday) and the last couple days I’ve had some intense lower back pain. It’s all across my lower back and the pain intensifies then dims for awhile (this feeling started when I woke up.) I don’t really have cramps in my belly area this morning it’s mostly my back but I have for the past week or 2 felt a pressure type pain down below in that area when I walk. Any ideas?

Re: Lower back pain

• I've been having low back pain too.a belly band was suggested..I got one for about $20 on Amazon and it's not a cure but it helps. I make sure to wear it if I'm doing laundry or on my feet longer than normal. It's not as comfortable to relax in so I don't wear all the time.. also at 32 weeks
  • When my placenta was anterior I had lower back pain more and that's where my Braxton hicks pains were at too. I use Kinesiology Tape to help alleviate pressure when active. It's pretty normals this far along. But I definitely noticed it more with anterior placenta. Not sure if you have that or not. I also had back labor with that one. Each pregnancy is so different yet so similar. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope you are feeling better by now, but I found consistently wearing a strong Velcro wrap has been really helpful anytime standing. One that “scoops” underneath the belly, and isn’t just a tube. Even just going through the grocery store for 15 mins I really have noticed a difference!