Just gonna leave this here  :D https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR3Ng1AF/
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    KiekKiek member
    😂😂😂😂
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    KiekKiek member
    Grabbing some more seeds today and some tomato plants. I haven’t had to buy plants in years but I’ve had one seed starting 
    mishap after another this season. If I start my seeds again now, the tomatoes won’t be ready until the hottest part of the summer and that’s too hot for the tomatoes. Sigh. I’m super butthurt about it 😂. 
  • Options
    Can you plant your tomatoes where they will get some heat relief in the afternoon heat? Either a west side shade or a drip line on a 2-4 timer or something? (I’m starting my tomatoes this weekend but I’m northern Michigan)
  • Options
    KiekKiek member
    I don’t have the ability to do that quite yet just with the way it’s all set up. But I am hoping to get some sort of shade cloth situation next year. 
  • Options
    KiekKiek member
    Hohkay, I think I’m safely past the nausea. It’s been almost a week and I feel a lot better. But now I’m dealing with the aftermath of eating all the junk food the last several weeks since that’s all that sounded appealing 💀. I just filled my shopping cart with all the fruit and protein. I need the fiber anyway because  those prenatal vitamins kill my digestive tract every time 😂
  • Options
    Well. MFM appointment didn’t go quite as I expected. Doc basically said I was a walking stroke or heart attack waiting to happen and there was no way he could send me home with my blood pressure readings the way they were. So I was admitted to L&D so they can titrate my meds and be monitored until they are confident I’m on a regimen that will keep my pressure under control. They said to expect to be here for at least one night, maybe more. 
  • Options
    @chrissdee Oh my goodness, that is never good! I’m glad your doctor caught it though, and you’re on the path to getting it corrected. Fingers crossed that you’re stay is short. 
  • Options
    @chrissdee I’m glad they caught it and are making a plan for you, unexpected hospital stays stink though. Hope you get out soon!
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options
    KiekKiek member
    @chissdee that’s so scary! I’m so glad your doctor caught it and has you being monitored
  • Options
    @chrissdee fingers crossed you feel better soon but so happy you’re where you need to be right now!
  • Options
    Random - on the way to work the song by Patty Loveless “I try to think about Elvis” came on the radio and it reminded me of my little bean and now it’s in my head bad so I’m sharing it with all of you. Look it up! FITS! (You’re welcome lol)
  • Options
    @chrissdee oh my gosh how scary. so glad the doc caught it and you're getting treated for it.
  • Options
    I had my MFM appointment this morning. Luckily it's the same one I had with my youngest 2 so I know what to expect. I was nervous going in. I mean, when symptoms start to subside but you're not yet feeling movement, it can get scary. But lo and behold, there was Little Bean wiggling all around with hands up by their head. ❤️ I feel so much better now. 

@chrissdee I'm super glad they're being cautious! Hope everything goes well and you're home asap. ❤️
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    @chrissdee oh my goodness how scary, how are you feeling now?
  • Options
    My toxic trait is thinking I'm chill when I'm not. After having that 0.0% beer last night I had cramps this morning which led me to google and now I've officially freaked myself out. WHYYYYYEEEEE

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office - Find  Share on GIPHY
  • Options
    @mrsmtothek I’m not sure if this helps or not, but I’ve been having more cramping the last couple of days. I chalked it up to baby growth spurts. It wasn’t your food or drink. Google is not your pregnancy friend.