July 2023 Moms
Options

Still no baby name

Anyone else having trouble finding a name they like? Or, coming to agreement with their spouse? At the end of 25 weeks and we're nowhere close 😆 I feel like I need to see him in person and his little personality and the name will come naturally. I don't care for super common names or ones that are overly unique either... picking something you'll like forever is tough. I dated my husband 2.5 years before we got married but naming a child is much less time. 

Re: Still no baby name

• Options
    I’m having trouble!  Nothing is jumping out at me really.  
  • Options
    I agree! Its is hard picking out a name for a human! Its was super easy naming our pets! My oldest daughter was not named until she was about 13 hrs old! It will come! With this boy, the name seems to change for spouse like everyday. I however, believe I found it!
    I'm 23 weeks! (7/29)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    aburgess08aburgess08 Just Joined
    We are having a hard time picking a name too! We have it narrowed down to two, but still nothing in stone. Picking a name is so stressful!
  • Options
    I am going on 30 weeks and still don't have a name either. We've got it narrowed down maybe 5 but still need a middle name as well. Honestly I think my problem is that I too many rules for picking a name. Can't be a name within either family member, nothing too common where it will a problem in school, ( We are Mexican American and have a common last name as it is) but I am also not looking to be overly unique where she will never find anything w/ her name on it or everyone has a hard time pronouncing it correctly. Believe both my husband and I had that issue growing up. It's annoying and I pretty much gave up when I got to h.s.
  • Options
    We haven't had any trouble naming this baby. It kinda happened by accident. One of the older kids suggested a name. My dh and I looked at each other and it was settled. This is the first time we've known early what gender we are having so it's been fun to call baby by his name already. I'm scared it will not suite him when I see him but I can't imagine calling him anything else now.
  • Options
    Up until a few weeks ago we struggled to come w/ a name for this baby girl. Which funny bcs I had a ton ideas for my first daughter and we knew by 6 months what her name was going to be. This time around is a different story. We've had a few names in mind but nothing solid. Till a few weeks ago finally narrowed it down to two beautiful names. Maybe we will wait to meet her to decide. 
  • Options
    babyfairukbabyfairuk Newbie
    edited May 2023
    i m going 24 weeks and still confused about baby's name. I must admit, I seem to have burdened myself with a multitude of rules in this name-picking endeavor. Despite our efforts, we're left with just two options and no definitive choice. The process of selecting a name has become quite overwhelming and stressful for us. its my first experience and i m so excited for my baby. i m too much confused about baby's care i am also looking for baby carry products like pushchair strollers new born kids mattress and best milk storage bottles and bags for baby etc.