Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Unsure of miscarriage

I started bleeding heavily yesterday and this clot came out. I had to change my tampon every hr blood was watery and non stop. I took a picture of the clot because I’ve never experienced a clot this big and my mother said it looks like it has an chord like a fetus would .. I’m unsure if it’s actual a miscarriage or something else pls help. Don’t see option to add picture but if i figure it out I’ll add it.

Re: Unsure of miscarriage

• @taya2018 Did you have a positive PG test?  Did your doctor say you were PG?  If not, then you probably just had an abnormally large blood clot with your period.  They happen, even if it's never happened to you.  I've had clots the size of my palm, and I was not PG at the time.  I've had 5 MCs, 4 of which were natural MCs, and never had clots as large/complex as some of the ones I had when I was NOT PG.
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.