December 2023 Moms

Anyone experiencing symptoms so far?

2»

Re: Anyone experiencing symptoms so far?

• @SaviNabby sorry you are feeling yuck! I have 2 girls, almost 11 and 8. I am 6 weeks today, and am feeling great other than sore breasts, super bloated and round ligament pains here and there. Wondering if this one is a boy since my last pregnancies were brutal early on. Felt nauseous this morning but likely my fault. I started a new pre natal today. Took them on San empty stomach and then took a hot shower - felt so sick until I ate a few crackers. Lesson learned! Is anyone planning to do SneekPeek? 
  • I tested 3 or 4 days before my missed period bc I was already feeling slight morning sickness. Then I had regular morning sickness like I had with my son for about 2 days and then it drastically decreased. I took another pregnancy test 3 days after my period was supposed to start and it was still positive. Now I'm noticing how I'm a little queasy/empty feeling unless I've JUST eaten a meal. Sometimes during the day i get hit with a big wave of nausea and then it stops. I'm also tired, but I'm just recovering from having a little virus so not sure if the two are related. With my son, the morning sickness hit hard right at 5 weeks and I'm 4 now so I'm sure it'll be consistent soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Feeling full and hungry at the same time-yes! And also starting to get bits of super smell. Like husband put an open jar of banana peppers on the table and it was as if he was holding it right under my nose!
  • Guys send help. I CANNOT STOP EATING. I am 8.5 weeks. So far I’ve experienced terrible nausea at 7 weeks and it’s lessened to food aversions. Currently, I can’t stop burping and I will suddenly get such intense hunger I feel sick even though I really shouldn’t be hungry. Lol. Is anyone else experiencing this?
  • I’m 7 weeks tomorrow and I am also having intense hunger sometimes. I also have nausea pretty much constantly too, so it’s like a battle.  Because of the nausea, I can only eat really small portions so I just eat whatever sounds good and I can tolerate. 
  • I’m 6 weeks, fatigue and sore breasts over here! Im also incredibly nauseous, it doesn’t seem to matter what I eat or when I’m nauseous! I had my gallbladder removed last fall and I’m wondering if that’s a factor in my nausea. Any other gallbladder less mamas? 
  • Im having my first and pretty sure I'm 3 days into week 4 but I've noticed a LOT of dreams lately!
  • Hi there. I’m approaching the middle week 6 and symptoms (and those leading up to now) have been a ride. The nausea has been real (finally had the uncontrolled vomiting in my morning sickness in the 6th week. Accompanied by fatigue, feeling bloated, gassy, some acne, enhanced smells, some food aversions (sadly fish which I like and try to enjoy once a week), and lovely backaches. Hubby is pretty happy that my breasts have already grown a little too.
  • I feel you. Nauseous but so hungry and have limited myself to fruits here and there to ensure something might stay down.
  • Has anyone been having constipation problems 😬 honestly it was a struggle staying hydrated and fibered enough before and it seems like I’m gonna have to get some help. It’s bad enough being nauseous and pimply 😏 I’ve been trying magnesium powder but it’s been hit and miss… any other suggestions? I assume some of it will even out at least a little when I’m past 12 weeks and can eat normally again and exercise properly. 
  • @homesteadmum my OB put me on Miralax and a few days of that knocked my system back into shape. It was such a relief from the bloat the constipation was causing!
  • I have the worse taste in my mouth all the time. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. Currently 9 weeks and 5 days. 
  • Ya I’ve been brushing and chewing more gum than usual for sure. I’ve also had a really dry mouth sometimes too. Pregnancy is weird. 
  • Tell your OB — they will write Rx for you! Constipation is so uncomfortable! 
  • I'm only 7 weeks but I've been dealing with pregnancy insomnia since week 5. Super sleepy all day, but wide awake at night. Two days before testing positive, I had severe bloating and gas. It was so bad I nearly had DH take me to the ER. The bloating and gas has simmered down, and the only thing I deal with now is tender nipples, occasional nausea/vomiting, super sense of smell (since ovulation), and insomnia.
  • I thought I was past the morning sickness and nausea but it hit me out of nowhere yesterday 😭 at almost 11 weeks 
  • I’m 8 weeks and nausea started at 6 weeks, but I’m at the point where I’m taking time off work. Food sounds so gross. The smell of food makes me sick. If there’s something that I think I can stomach, that’s the only thing I can eat. I can’t imagine another month of this 😫
  • Been there @kaci2022! I am 12 weeks and I can tell you it started feeling better for me around 10 weeks. Hold on!
  • @kaci2022 I was the same. I was eating the blandest carbs which was all I could mostly stomach. Proteins being cooked revolted me. Try smoothies and cold things. Seemed to help me a little and it did get better around the 10 week mark a little more everyday 
  • @sunny1289 @misskrysalys thanks for the words of encouragement! A week from Thursday will be 10 weeks. Looking forward to feeling a little relief! 
  • Has anyone experienced a cramp or sharp pain on your right side that was short lived? 2 minutes max? I was reading and saw it
    could be round ligament pain, or maybe just dehydration. I’m 11 weeks 3 days and worried it was something bad 
  • @bethlevi29 I have. Felt kind of like period cramps. Thought the same, and it went away. I’ve had a few since and honestly, that’s when I started to noticed a small bump forming, so took it to mean baby needed more room, which gave me peace of mind. 
  • @bethlevi29 I’ve been having round ligament pain a couple of inches under my belly button all along the stretch of belly/pelvic area. It is not pleasant. Very sharp and painful but passes after a minute or so. I usually feel it if I get up from lying down quickly or if I’m lying down and I cough. Apparently it’s totally normal and part of the pregnancy package lol
  • doodledotdoodledot member
    edited June 2023
    I am 10wks 6 days now and experiencing the worst reflux of my life. I’ve never had reflux or heartburn before and this is just terrible. It feels like food is backed up from my stomach up into my throat and nothing I do makes it go down which makes me so nauseous. I cried out of sheer frustration today because I haven't been able to enjoy food the way I once did 😭😩 purchasing some Tums today. Anyone else feeling my pain? 😞
  • Today my heartburn suddenly got really bad and I'm lying here feeling nauseated and bloated all while feeling like this food is coming up

I'm sad because I have so much to do 
  • madimom95madimom95 member
    edited June 2023
    Yesterday I had the worst heartburn. I don’t get nauseous anymore but I have moments where I cough, gag and sometimes throw up. It’s random 😂 yesterday was one of those days