September 2023 Moms

Re: weekly randoms w/o 3/27

• DH is sick and I feel like I'm about to get it. He is super annoying when sick. Just looks so miserable and accepts no help from anyone. I can't even give him water without him telling me to go away
  • @mokamonster My husband drives me crazy when he’s sick, too. Also looks and acts miserable but insists he’s fine - won’t freaking rest and get better, so always drags his colds out into sinus infections, and puts off going to the doctor at that point, so is sick for weeks and weeks.  

I also caught a cough my son then husband had, which is super annoying more than anything!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I’m so sad that the weekly random threads are usually about all of us being sick (not sad about the topic itself, just sad that the sicknesses keep coming). It’s about time for all of us to be healthy, darn it!
  • @runningyogimama yes, like if he just took a half day off from work, he could get better faster. But no, he's fine. He's actually feeling better today, so I guess it was one of those 24-hour colds?

@cammie0526 lol I actually haven't gotten sick at all during pregnancy (yet, I know it's coming). I've just had terrible pregnancy symptoms, but no colds/flus yet. I don't know why because pre-pregnancy, I would get a cold a month.
  • More sicknesses! My oldest has strep. 😩 We were supposed to have our families over for her birthday tomorrow, too. 

And, my insomnia decided to make a coke back last night after a good few nights of sleep, so I got maybe 4 hours of broken sleep. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• I’m sorry for all of those that are sick!!  I hope it’s the end for all of us. 

I really need to tell my family that I’m pregnant. I plan to this weekend as my mom is harassing me about booking her flight here in august/September and I need her to book it for later so she can be here when I give birth. 😅

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*