September 2023 Moms
Options

PGAL check in w/o 3/27

Weeks/EDD?

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically?

Any appointment updates?

Any big milestones?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Re: PGAL check in w/o 3/27

• Options
    Thanks for starting these! I was going to jump on at lunch and post, and then I didn’t, ha.

Weeks/EDD? 15w4d /9/14

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically?

Still physically exhausted - I may be giving up hope that this will finally be the pregnancy I get any kind of energy back during 2nd tri, since I never do.

Emotionally - weird. On one hand, I’m believing more and more this is happening, and we may actually get to bring a living baby home. On the other hand, this whole time period that was filled with such uncertainty and waiting and tests and diagnoses while pregnant with my daughter, is hard getting past this time - the thought will just randomly pop into my mind of the comparison of how awful things were at this exact same time during that pregnancy.

Any appointment updates? No, next is 4/3

Any big milestones? I finally found baby with the Doppler for more than 3 seconds today! I check just every once in awhile to see if I can yet.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Weeks/EDD? 16w2d, 9/9 

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? Emotionally ok. Physically better. Most symptoms have improved, I just get tired easier than I’d like. 

Any appointment updates? Monthly OB was today. Heard the heartbeat and movement with a Doppler, all is well. 

Any big milestones? Nah. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? NATM.