August 2023 Moms
Options

Monday Bitch Fest 3/20

What’s bugging 🐛 you this week 

Re: Monday Bitch Fest 3/20

• Options
    I’m frustrated and I’m not entirely sure who I should be frustrated with my midwife says they requested my c section records from the hospital I gave birth at the beginning of February to send them off to get my ob/gyn consult scheduled I called at the beginning of March to check the progress since I hadn’t gotten a call to schedule yet the hospital said they sent them on the 1st my midwife says they received them on the 6th 🤦‍♀️ so they sent them out still haven’t heard anything so I call again Monday and my midwife office said they had gotten an email back stating they got everything except the c-section op notes (How is that even possible when all the hospital did was the surgery and recovery) so they have to reach back out to the hospital again to get the complete records I don’t know who is dropping the ball but it feels like everything rides on this consult since they have to give the official ok for me to utilize a midwife in my state because of my history I just want to get through this 😮‍💨
  • Options
    @AlexisJoy92 jeez that sounds like such a pain. I just went through something somewhat similar switching OBs. The last office I used was lazy and I had to call everyday for a week straight and physically went into their office bc I was so pissed that they still didn’t fax over my records. And while I was waiting, another receptionist walks in and says to the receptionist “oh do you know someone is on hold?” And that receptionist goes, “I know”. And they start laughing as they let this patient hold for longer than I was in their office. It’s so frustrating so I feel your pain. Hopefully you can get these records asap 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lmn823 that’s infuriating the work ethic and compassion is disappearing everywhere 
  • Options
    Just want to bitch that apparently my MIL has back tracked on giving us the extra convertible car seat she bought recently for DS on a vacation. We told her it was silly of her to buy a new one when it’s easy to put DS’s in her car for the trip, and asked what she planned to do with it and she playfully offered it to us if we have another baby (not knowing yet that I am pregnant). She’s over at my house right now (she lives 2 hrs away) and she asked me if I need another car seat and I said yes, then she asked where I planned on buying one 😐 Maybe she’s waiting for me to ask directly for hers? I’m truly confused. She’s delusional if she thinks she’ll be driving my children around unsupervised. She’s only driven DS anywhere as many times as I can count on both hands and never without me or SO.