1st Trimester
Options

I don’t feel pregnant…

I’m around 6 weeks and 3 days. All I feel is tiredness, shortness of breath, and that’s it really. Is it bad that I don’t have morning sickness? Does that mean my hormones are too low? I’m so unsure.

Re: I don’t feel pregnant…

• Options
    Not everyone experiences morning sickness. I went my entire pregnancy without having morning sickness. I would read into it too much. I’m sure you’ll experience other symptoms as time progresses.
  • Options
    I’m over 8 weeks now and all I’m experiencing is random cramping. I’m not tired whatsoever, and not the slightest bit of nausea. My ultrasound last week showed a perfectly happy and growing little bean, so just try to relax and be grateful that your body is really taking this great so far!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What does feeling pregnant supposed to feel like? 

At this time feel thankful you are not nauseous 24/7 or throwing up constantly.  

You have a missed period that is a pregnancy symptom and is the biggest factor of knowing you are pregnant.  

Each pregnancy and each person is so different.  Enjoy it right now. 
  • Options
    This is my third pregnancy. I m 6w2d and do not have any morning sickness so far. With my first two pregnancies I didn't have it either. I felt myself for the most of the first trimester then everything ramps up in the second and third trimesters. 
  • Options
    This is my first pregnancy and of course I have been overthinking this, too! I am 6w6d and NO symptoms! Other than mild cramping 1-5 weeks and sore boobs (mostly at night now). But these comments are so right! The fact that you don't have a period is a symptom in itself.

Its like when you have symptoms you don't want them. And when you don't have them you do! HAHA
  • Options
    Not at all! Morning sickness is strongly linked to the dna in men! So no need to worry! I’m about week 5 and have only felt nausea twice but only for a second. I would say that my mood swings have taken the biggest hit. Wishing you all the best!
  • Options
    Hi friends. Found this thread after lurking a bit and it’s so reassuring!! I’ve had 3 miscarriages with natural conception (two chemicals, one at 6 weeks). Two failed rounds of IVF with no viable embryos. After 3 years of trying (I’m 41) we decided to give it a rest for a while. To our surprise we received a BFP this past Sunday when I felt a little “off!” So that would mean I’m 4 weeks and 3 days. Beta confirmed. Hcg was at 78- but I have no symptoms other than extremely weepy and dizzy! With the others I had sore boobs and mild nausea. So a bit worried or course because I don’t have any of that now! Going for a follow up tomorrow to see if the hcg is rising. Naturally I’m freaking out- so just loving the positive stories!