September 2023 Moms
Options

Weekly randoms w/o 3/6

Put your ransoms here!

Someone who knows how to gif on this site should really start these threads. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…Β 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

imageΒ 

Re: Weekly randoms w/o 3/6

• Options
    more a rant than a random: but ugh, it's there anything more depressing (obvs yes) than getting 8.5 hours of sleep and waking up both tired AND nauseous. UGH
  • Options
    @anniemarie887 I feel you on that. I can't wait to feel less miserable.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been severely tired lately. Like worse than normal. I think I'm deficient in something. I sleep hard and will sleep all night and still wake up exhausted πŸ˜“

• Options
    I just said that triple chocolate cake isn't as good as pickles. 🀣😭 I never had cravings with my other kids, unless you count potato chips due to a deficiency 🀣 but pickles hot like something else this time around. 

• Options
    @anniemarie887 @andrawrmeda2 Yes on the getting extra sleep, but still too exhausted to function. 😩 

I decided to consign some of my older two kids’ clothes at a consignment sale coming up since I got bad at immediately either donating or selling on FB marketplace since we moved a couple of years ago, and…omg, it’s a lot of work! I’m sure it’ll be worth it with what we make from it/being able to shop at the sale early access to hopefully get some baby gear, but it definitely isn’t great timing with this peak exhaustion right now!Β 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

imageΒ 

• Options
    Went and did all my prenatal labs and NIPT draw…. ELEVEN vials of blood. I’m glad I’m super used to this and not squeamish. That might be a new record for me!
  • Options
    froggerbluefroggerblue member
    edited March 2023
    @anniemarie887 I also had a lot of vials for my prenatal labs. But my personal record is 16 from a few years ago. You should have seen the poor nurse's face who had to deal with stickers from 16 vials as they came out of the printer... She was overwhelmed.
  • Options
    Yes, pregnancy exhaustion. I took 3 naps on my birthday a couple of weeks ago and I don’t usually nap.

& Whoa I thought my 9 vitals were a lot. Bless y’all! Lol

Also, these vivid dreams every single night!!! Just woke up from sleep paralysis for the first time in years. 😭
  • Options
    This is your friendly reminder to start calling child care centers… our 3yo’s Montesssori has a 40 child wait list for the infant room. πŸ€ͺ