September 2023 Moms
Options

PGAL check-in w/o 2/27

This thread is for those who are pregnant after a previous loss(es). Thread will have discussion of MC, TFMR, CP, etc. 

Weeks/EDD?

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically?

Any appointment updates?

Any big milestones?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PGAL check-in w/o 2/27

• Options
    anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited February 2023
    @runningyogimama what amazing news!! ❤️

Weeks/EDD? 11w5d, Sept 13

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? Emotionally, still some nerves. Someone I know had some very bad pregnancy news. So I am anxious to get NIPT done and the results. I think then we’ll tell more people? Physically, good, tired from walking 9-10 miles per day the last 4 days in Disney. Nausea didn’t bother me at all until today on the plane. I’ve got to get on a flight to Vegas this Thursday. So basically 48 hours home, then off again. 

Any appointment updates? NT and NIPT on 3/6

Any big milestones? We’ve passed them!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Natm. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    froggerbluefroggerblue member
    edited February 2023
    Weeks/EDD? 10w6d / September 20

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? Exhausted

Any appointment updates? Next week for NT scan and OB appointment

Any big milestones? Today, I'm farther along than any of my previous pregnancies.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Even though I slept all night, why do I wake up and feel like I haven't slept at all? It's been like this most of last week too. Now my eyes hurt from fatigue and since yesterday, I'm barely functional at work. I had to edit my post like 2-3 times just to make it "readable"...
  • Options
    Weeks/EDD? 10+6 / Sept 20 

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? Exhausted! And angry. The hormones really make me impatient and a short fuse. Ugh. 

Any appointment updates? Had a great scan on Friday! That was reassuring. 

Any big milestones? Once NIPT comes back, I think I’ll feel ok. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    @runningyogimama so glad your nipt results came back as low risk. What a relief!

@starlight8323 I’m sorry that you’re in the middle of all your hard milestones. Thinking of you and crossing it all that your scan next week is nothing short of just a sweet little baby dancing around. 

@froggerblue also so exhausted and find it soooo hard to work. I just want to nap!

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    Weeks/EDD? 12w4d, Sept 9th

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? Emotionally I’m well! We got some good news this week that I pray holds me until our next appointment in a month. Physically I’m having minor twinges in my back/butt. Paying attention but not overly concerned. My nausea has been MUCH better the last few days. Still gagging which sucks but thankful for some relief. 

Any appointment updates? We had a scan on Monday with the OB and a scan on Tuesday with MFM. Monday baby was active. Tuesday baby was chilling. Between both they said that baby is measuring on target, good heart beat, normal fluid in neck. Got NIPT done on Tuesday. They talked about delivery weeks, which was so surreal.

Any big milestones? I’ve never made it this far with any pregnancy. I’m just so grateful. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I’ve been so cautious with my emotions because of previous losses… but after this weeks appointments was the first time I’ve felt excited for this pregnancy. We told a few more people. It’s still scary telling people. Overall, I’m joyful and hopeful.