Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Newbie Intros w/o Jan 30

Welcome, new members! Please read The Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board (https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12685680/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first). It's full of information about TTGP and about our community here on The Bump. 

Please introduce yourself and share as much (or as little) as you would like. Once you're ready, feel free to jump into any of our daily/weekly threads to participate in the community!

Ages (you and SO): 

How many months have you been TTC?: 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.)

Re: Newbie Intros w/o Jan 30

• Options
    Hi 👋

Ages (you and SO): 36&39

How many months have you been TTC?: I just had my IUD removed early Jan and TTA for a couple more months until I get a couple other health things taken care of.  I have a history of loss and not ready to jump in until my thyroid numbers improve, but I’m happy to chart stalk/hang in the threads with y’all in the meantime.

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?:  BBT and I’ll grab a pack of OPKs when I’m ready, spearmint/green tea, inositol, and tweaking my diet toward as low inflammatory as possible with a functional medicine doctor—not doing this for fertility but it can only help!  Which I think it is, because I have PCOS and a history of loooong irregular cycles and I got solid CH yesterday 🤯

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.)

We have a 5yo and 2.5yo, a little nonshedding pup, I work as a nurse PRN, and hobbies include working in my kitchen and dry shampoo.

See you ladies around!
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    @virginiaham, Welcome! We have some things in common. I am also 36 and working on my diet and anti-inflammatory foods to improve health and help my hormones. Sounds like you are preparing to TTC very wisely and I wish you all the luck! Glad you are here!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome @virginiaham! Your username looks familiar. Were you on this board when TTC for your 5 year old? I would have been active here around that time too.
  • Options
    Welcome @virginiaham!! Glad you are here!
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    Welcome @virginiaham we be cool over in TFAS come visit us!
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    January 2012 - BFP - DS Born 10/21/2012
    May 2013 - BFP - Twins MMC @ 13 weeks D&C
    Oct 2013 -  BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2013 -  BFP  DD Born 8/16/14 - Cholestasis at 36+5
    Nov 2016 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2016 - BFP  DD Born 6/19/17 @ 28+4 Severe Pre-E, IUGR, Cholestasis 
    Nov 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2019 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Feb 2022 - TTC #4 with IVF - RPL testing
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    June 2022 - IVF - 2 embryos - 1 transfered 6/22/22 - Transfer Failed
    July 2022 - FET

• Options
    @sunshine134 oh that’s great!  It’s ended up being a really helpful process for me to actually reveal some food allergies I never knew about probably because I was just so used to baseline inflammation.  I’m always down to talk whole food recipes/food hacks if it ever comes up!

@britters314 YES, and I’m so glad you said something because I thought your name looked familiar too.

Thanks for the warm welcome, ladies!  Glad to be walking alongside you all.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017