1st Trimester
Options

14dpo - bfn help!

Been trying to conceive for nearly a year and my period cycle is clockwork. Every 32 days, on for about 4 days, cramp, fairly heavy flow - bright red.

currently:

10-12dpo

pink fluid
some brown discharge lasting only 2 days (mainly just on tissue after wiping)
no sanitary product needed (no flow)
usually 32+ day cycle (5 days before expected period) had this fluid on day 28 of cycle
slight cramps (not period like)
severe heartburn (never suffer from
this)
lots of toilet trips (would go, and would need to immediately go after!)
metallic taste in mouth
slight back ache
poor skin (don’t suffer with spots but very spotty right now!)

these symptoms above have now disappeared….

13-14dpo
tiny specks of light brown tissue on toilet paper when wiping
loose bowels at night
bfn testing
lots of saliva in mouth (never spat when talking in my life 🙈!)
night sweats (always freezing when usually wake in night)

give up testing as did feel pregnant and now I don’t!?

thanks.

Re: 14dpo - bfn help!

• Options
    If you were pregnant you would have turned a test by now. Your cycle is regular until it isn’t. You likely ovulated later than usual and your period is around the corner. 
  • Options
    Thanks for this. I’m thinking that my period was early (the 2 days!) and so now I won’t get my usual period this month?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You may have had a failed ovulation attempt and just had breakthrough bleeding. You won’t know for sure unless you are tracking your BBT. It’s really just a guessing game unless you’re tracking your cycles with CM and BBT. If you want to learn more about that you can read the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility.  You can also check out the TTGP board. Although, follow the guidelines and intro and stick to the weekly threads. They don’t like one off posts because they clutter the board.