What do you think of these names?

The names me and my boyfriend have chosen for our future kids are:
  1. Parker Ellington
  2. Kimberly Thea Paige (Paige)
  3. Perseus Neal James (Percy)
  4. Conner Jason

Re: What do you think of these names?

• Options
    Parker Ellington sounds like a good strong name to me. I like it best of your list. It’s a little bit long but not too much. It flows well. However, “Ellington” does make me think of beef Wellington. 

Kimberly Thea Paige is very long and does not flow well. I don’t personally like two middle names, but that’s a preference. I also recommend naming kids the name they will be called as a first name. My husband goes by his middle name and it’s always a hassle doing legal things. 

Perseus Neal James is also very long and doesn’t flow quite right, but better than the previous name. To me, Percy James calls to mind Percy Jackson, the name of the main character of a series of children’s books that were very popular when I was in middle/high school. It’s not a bad association, but something to be aware of since his teachers in the future will likely be from my generation and know those books. 

Conner Jason also doesn’t flow super well, but both are great names and people don’t often get called by their first and middle names in day-to-day life. 

This is all just my opinion, if you live a name and it really “fits” for you and your SO, go with it! I know you’re not currently expecting, but thinking about it is fun.