September 2023 Moms
Options

wtf wednesday 1/25/23

Re: wtf wednesday 1/25/23

• Options
    Why does first trimester have to be so hard….Nausea…..go away! I’m trying so hard to just eat as soon as I feel it coming on, but this isn’t my first rodeo and I know how bad it got for me my previous pregnancies so I know the worst is yet to come. Not looking forward to it and just ready to be over this stage in the pregnancy 
  • Options
    @dogmom5 I agree! I was never this sick with DD, I also wasnt pregnant during the winter with all the winter viruses. I feel like Ive had one URI after another since finding out Ive been pregnant.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chartput ugh, that too. My 2 youngest currently have some nasty GI bug right now…..I’m ready for warmer weather, the sicknesses to go away, and first tri nastiness to be over with lol
  • Options
    Ugh, I’m also so over all the sickness. Our daycare provider tested positive for Covid this morning, so now I’m just waiting for it to pop up in all of us  :s
  • Options
    same to all of the above! would love to feel good. would love for everyone to stay healthy for more than a moment. its been rough this winter! i thought we were gonna be good for a bit after a rough nov/ december with flu/ rsv and other random crap. but then we got covid and it seems like there's always another virus waiting to attack... and winter sad, not helping. 
    i need it to be the end of march already!!