Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO w/o Jan 16

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

History
I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.

Re: WTO w/o Jan 16

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, BD EOD probably starting in a day or two

R/R: Just dealing with cramps and fatigue. Oh so fun

CS/Q: 

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2 

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM/CP & BD EOD

R/R: since my body tried to O around CD15 last month when all the sickness hit I’m assuming (🤞🏻) that I will O then this cycle so we’ve been BD EOD just in case. According to PreMom my OPK was peak yesterday but the line wasn’t darker than the control so I think there was an interpretation issue..

CS/Q: not today

Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: tracking

R/R: Going on a work trip to NYC next Monday. Excited to go but of course I'll be gone on peak ovulation days. So that's both a rant and a rave, lol.

CS/Q: Nope

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • Options

@bserena drag DH along with you. LOL

@Ammcc12 I have my fingers crossed for you.

@britters314 same

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: BD maybe OPK if my hormones stabilize out.

R/R: My mother is smothering me. I need her to stop texting me everyday. But if I tell her that she'll play the victim. But yay for the day off and therapy today.

CS/Q: No charting no questions

PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Options

@britters314 I hope the worst of it is over soon.

@Ammcc12 I hope O is just around the corner.

@bserena Have fun on your trip! 

@stashattack It’s nice that she cares, but I’m sorry you’re being smothered. 

Month/Cycle: 19 months since we started trying, with time off for losses/benching/etc. 5th cycle back TTC again

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Acupuncture, TCM herbs, prenatal with extra methyl folate, ubiquinol, OPK/CM, BD (will try for EOD from CD10-20 this cycle)

R/R: I was feeling pretty down the last week or so about this whole not getting/staying pregnant business, but it feels good to start a new cycle today with all the promise and excitement of a fresh start. Here’s hoping 🤞🏼 

CS/Q: Nah

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU:  NTNP and pre-FET testing

R/R: I need 3 day weekends very week. This is both my rant and rave. 

CS/Q: nope! 

• Options
    @stashattack My mom can be very similar! My husband and I saw her this week and she had a mini-meltdown about feeling like she’s “out of the loop” with us.

@maggiemadeit I hear you - I have been feeling super down lately also. Wishing you all the best on your new cycle!

Month/Cycle: Month 13, Cycle 8

CD: 30

WAYDTGKU: Waiting to do my half of testing. Husband’s SA results are all normal, so that part is good.

R/R: Not even sure if I belong in WTO or TWW; I feel like I know nothing about my body anymore. Just playing the waiting game…

CS/Q: None for now.

• Options
    @dmcgrew17 ugh that's so frustrating about your mom. 

@maggiemadeit I have my fingers crossed for you this cycle.
  • Options
    @britters314 cramps are the bane of my existence. Sending all the chocolate and hot pads!

@bserena hopefully you have a great vacation and can take some time to disconnect

@stashattack I’m sorry your mom is smothering you. Hopefully she calms down. 

@maggiemadeit FX for the new cycle!

@halfanewt I completely agree with the 3 day weekends!

@dmcgrew17 sending you virtual hugs

New rant: I hate OPKs. I think I won’t be buying more after these 1.5 boxes are gone.
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    Well…update - I’m on CD1 now, so I guess I’m going for bloodwork on Friday. Don’t know why this time is hitting harder, but at least this cycle was only 30 days and not 60+
  • Options
    @dmcgrew17 sorry to hear AF arrived. I hope your bloodwork goes well!
  • Options
    @dmcgrew17 ugh that sucks. Fingers crossed for your bloodwork!
  • Options
    @dmcgrew17 hope your blood work goes well! 
  • Options
    @dmcgrew17 hopefully the blood work goes well ❤️
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    @dmcgrew17 I hope the bloodwork goes well and gives you some answers and hopefully a path forward! 
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for the well wishes! 🤞🏻
  • Options
    I’ve been sick the last 3 or 4 days and now H is starting to get sick. I’m really hoping this doesn’t make us have bad timing, with my FW due to start soon.  :#
  • Options
    @britters314 I hope not!!! Ugh that would suck!
  • Options
    @britters314 Oh no! I hope you’re both feeling better soon, and in time for your FW! 🤞🏼 
  • Options
    catem07catem07 member
    edited January 2023

@stashattack can you turn notifications off for her texts?

Deleted the rest because I put it in the wrong thread

DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022