March 2023 Moms

Weekly Randoms 01/11

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms 01/11

• Omg that how delirious I am! At 3.30 a few years ago!!! Not just yesterday. That's understandable and I wouldn't be posting. I need a nap and it's 10am for me on the West Coast. 
  • @muggsd @cheznet Spoke too soon. Up most of the night with stomach pain and diarrhea and just threw up. Hello, daycare-provided-stomach bug. This is actually my first time throwing up this pregnancy. Made it all the way through the first trimester just fine and lost at 30 weeks. 😅
  • Loading the player...
  • @noxacanthus so sorry! It's so much harder when pregnant too.
  • Hey everyone! I spent most of my afternoon in the ER.. the babies and I are fine.. I ended up fainting at work earlier today. Come to find out I was dehydrated even though I mostly drink water, and I am anemic. So I’m home the next couple days resting per my husbands and the ER doctors orders. Just wanted to give an update 
  • @k_keyser1996 I’m so glad you are okay!! And now taking time to rest! Is it a sodium/electrolyte imbalance problem? Or truly just that you need even more water than you thought? 
  • @excitedforpiscesbaby sodium/electrolyte imbalance and just need more water then I thought so some of both. I just don’t know what I’m going to do with myself being home resting 
  • k_keyser1996k_keyser1996 member
    edited January 2023
    good morning everyone just an update on my last post. My lovely husband decided to cancel his patients for the day and take the day off to be home with me to make sure I am actually taking it easy and just not saying I am. It’s going to be a long day… sorry for the rant so early 
  • @k_keyser1996 Awh, well he just wants to make sure you and the babies are okay. Try to get some sleep!
  • @lightintothevoid yeah I know he does. It just bothered me this morning. I was able to go back to sleep for a few hours then I woke up again cause I had to pee. 
  • @k_keyser1996 Sounds like it’s time for binging a show/book/podcast 😁 That’s what I do on my feeling off days. Although sometimes I’m not really paying attention if I’m tired.
  • @firecracker_mama I can relate to that! This is my 3rd kid and first BMB group I’ve participated in for that reason. 
  • @excitedforpiscesbaby I apologize for the late reply.. I’ve been dealing with some other family things.. don’t worry my husband and the twins are fine.. just got a call I didn’t want to hear about my father.. trying to find a way back home.. I’m restricted my OB won’t let me fly.. and driving is nearly a 16-17 hour drive.. and my husband won’t go for that trip since I recently passed out.. and they are getting a snow storm..