August 2023 Moms
Options

Wellness Wednesday 1/11

PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
PG #3: EDD 12/15/23

Re: Wellness Wednesday 1/11

• Options
    I did my arm workout and my legs yesterday. Gotta do my walk with DD and yoga at some point.
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Options
    I’ve been trying to walk more, my friends and family will call me and tell me “oh you’re so good!” With going on the treadmill or walking outside and I still haven’t told them I’m pregnant yet so in my head I’m like I better be fn good on the treadmill! I’m tired and pregnant 🤣 

I skipped a workout yesterday since my arm workout was 3 loads of laundry and folding and a nice house cleanup! 

I used to lift heavier like 100lb deadlifts. I don’t think I’ll lift that heavy anymore. Been sticking to under 50lbs max for some stability. Will push myself to go the gym today. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Todays workout looks like cleans and a lot of burpees :neutral: I could do without the burpees part lol. Monday was deadlifts and running. I'm not modifying a lot yet, but definitely feel super winded.
  • Options
    I had volleyball on Monday night and it still hurts my muscles to sit down 😂 that gif is an accurate portrayal of how I feel.

I plan to keep playing volleyball until about 13 weeks. I’m also starting an adult tap class, which seems like a good way to test the strength of my pelvic floor…

I’m finding it otherwise challenging to motivate myself to do anything in the events since I feel so queasy.
  • Options
    I skipped jiu jitsu and the gym today. I had planned to go to both but I had my bivalent covid booster plus started my day SUPER early and I’m just gassed out. I did go Monday and will go tomorrow so long as I feel up for it. My first pregnancy was so unhealthy and I don’t want to do that again this time! I’m proud of y’all that actually did a workout today, get it!
  • Options
    @benten24 how did you feel after your bivalenr booster? I’m planning to get mine in the next few weeks! 
  • Options
    Just now I chose to eat pistachios instead of ice cream for dessert (aka my evening snack to stave off nausea). I feel healthier than I did earlier when I ate leftover pad Thai. Tomorrow will be a workout day, either a run or the rowing machine. 
  • Options
    @msjaay totally fine! I was worried for this one because I recently had my first covid infection and didn’t know how the booster would hit me after that. I never had symptoms after my other 3 shots so I figured this may be the time I feel like crap afterward, but I only had a sore arm. I’m very glad I did it and have it out of the way. I’m just reaching the 3-month point after my illness and do NOT want to do that ever again - especially with a baby on board. So fingers crossed this helps us stay healthy!