February 2023 Moms
Options

Help me [image included]

xojademarshxoxojademarshxo member
edited January 2023 in February 2023 Moms
I am 34 weeks and 3 days pregnant with a little boy. I started to leak this discharge on my pad a few days ago and im still getting it now, midwife said it’s normal and it’s old blood but how can I still be leaking this? Please I need your advice 

Re: Help me [image included]

• Options
    We really can’t help you, but you can definitely get a second opinion from a doctor or midwife who can see you in person. Hopefully it’s nothing, but I’m always in favor of getting checked out if anything is unusual.
  • Options
    I will do thank you I have a appointment Thursday but I just wanted someone’s advice until then because I’m worried 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If Thursday feels too far away (which I think it would be for me), you can go to Labor and Delivery at your hospital (whether you plan to deliver there or not) and get checked out. They’ll be able to check you for any signs of preterm labor, amniotic fluid, cervical competence, infection, all of that, and either reassure you that you’re fine or help treat whatever is going on. We can’t do any of that, and we aren’t qualified to give you any actual medical advice besides “talk to your provider or get a second opinion”.
  • Options
    i understand that Thank you
  • Options
    It looks like the beginning of bloody show to me but I could be wrong. Definitely talk to your care provider.
  • Options
    Your right I think thank you for giving me your advice and what you think hopefully it is the start of the bloody show and I have a appointment tomorrow so I’ll know then thank you