Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW w/o Jan 9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW w/o Jan 9

• Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: Tomorrow or Wednesday if my temps are still high

R/R: It's a nice, sunny day today, so I'm going to try to enjoy that since we don't usually get a lot of those around here in January.

CS/Q: 
  • @britters314 fingers crossed!!

Month/Cycle: 23/12 AL

CD/DPO: 3 DPO

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP length: 12+ with progesterone

Testing: 12 DPO

R/R: The rain here has been baanananannaananas.

CS/Q: nope

TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Loading the player...
  • @britters314 Good luck! 

Month/Cycle: 18 months with time off for losses/benching/etc. 4th cycle back TTC again

CD/DPO: CD21/8ish DPO

Timing: Not totally sure, decided not to track and time things this cycle, but there was ample vacation sex

Typical LP length: 11/12 normally, but more like 14 since I started acupuncture 

Testing: I will probably test Wednesday, but not feeling optimistic. 

R/R: I turn 40 in two months. I know a number like 40 is just an invisible line in the sand, but TTC over 40 feels like a new category and it’s stressing me out a little. Looking forward to finding some calm at acupuncture tomorrow. 

CS/Q: Nah. 

• Tested this morning at 10dpo (I think) and of course it was BFN. I’ve been having some cramping today so thinking AF might be arriving early this cycle. 
  • @britters314 Wishing you luck!

@bearmomma1 the best weather to stay in bed all day

@maggiemadeit hopefully you just tested early

Month/Cycle: 31/26 (I counted, it's scary to see such big numbers here)

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: IUI

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: 13 dpo before blood test the morning of 14 dpo

R/R: Just trying my best to stay busy. Luckily Chinese New Year is soon and my in-laws are coming over. So, cleaning and preparing has distracted me somewhat well... still obsessed with baby names though...

CS/Q: nope