September 2023 Moms
Options

Tell me about your US!

Hi mommas! I’m 5w2d with my first and am due sept 6th! I had my first US yesterday at 5w1d and they only saw a gestational sac which was measuring 5w2d. Dr. Says it’s so normal due to how early the US was and I go back in two weeks to hopefully see fetal pole and HB! I can’t wait. Even seeing that little GS made my heart melt. I can’t wait to meet my little bean in 8 months!

Re: Tell me about your US!

• Options
    @firstbump3494 I had an us at 5 weeks 6 days. At first the tech could only find a gestational sac, but then the doc came in and found the yolk sac, fetal pole and a flickering heart beat, too early to hear though. If we had had a few days earlier I bet it would have been the same as yours! We go back in 3 weeks!
  • Options
    We went for our first US yesterday at 5w2-3d measuring at 5w3d and the doctor was explaining what she was looking for when she put the scanner in and our baby was out and about front and center! We got a great first photo of it! Can't wait to go back next Thurs (6w1-2d) for our next US and hopefully hear a HB! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We went for first US on Tuesday at 6w 2d, and we got to see him/her AND hear a heartbeat 🥹 after a really hard year last year and 2 losses (both before we could hear a heartbeat), it was the sweetest sound 🥰. Also after having a little bleeding scare, they said everything looked perfectly good at this time and shouldn’t worry. They’re going to have me come back at 8 and 10 wks to make sure things are going well!! 
  • Options
    We had our 2nd US today at 6w1d and baby's GA is right on track! We also heard a nice strong heartbeat at 112bps ❤️ we had a MC last year after this point so I'm still being super cautious
  • Options
    I was told at my first appointment I was measuring 6 weeks four days and I thought I was 7 or 7-1. Her due date didn’t really go by when I got a positive test and such. Though they did see heart beat activity. What was upsetting is I did not get a picture to bring home. Tech seemed to be not in the best of moods. My copay was 150$ so we were hoping to get a picture of our bean. With my now 15 year old son who was my only till now we always got a pic to bring home. I didn’t ask for one I had to rush to the bathroom after but thought she would hand me one after-nope. Next ultrasound I am requesting to go to the other hospital. I like them much better which is where I will deliver anyways. I am now 10 weeks