Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Ovulation/implantation bleeding? Or something else?

I'm so confused at the moment. For a bit of background I have 2 kids. A 7 year old and a 4 year old. After my 4 year old I got the arm implant. Then last year of July I got it removed and got the depo shot shortly after. I got it only once and never got back onto birth control. Right now I'm not ttc but not avoiding it either. My cycles are irregular now but lately have strange symptoms. My last period was Dec 6th and lasted only 4 days and it was a lot lighter than usual. Then on the 17th I started spotting. It was barely anything though I'd wipe and it was barely noticeable like a tinge of pink/red. That spotting lasted up until the 24th and then it suddenly got heavier. Yet it wasn't heavy enough to wear a pad only it was more noticeable when I wiped and i needed a panty liner but it wouldnt soak it either. That went on until the 26th. (Tracker said i was supposed to ovulate on the 21st so i assume its ovulation bleeding??) So for 11 days I had been spotting. During that time I've been feeling off. Cramping, nauseous, sore breasts, and back pain. I normally never have those symptoms so i tested earlier today and it's negative so now I'm thinking it might be something more serious. I have an appt on the 3rd of Jan but wondering if anyone has had similar issues of irregular bleeding. I do eventually want another child and I wouldn't mind having one soon but considering how irregular my period is I'm starting to think it's not possible. I've been tracking my period and it says my next cycle should start on the 4th unless that spotting was my period? Idk this is driving me insane 😔