Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW week of 12.26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TWW week of 12.26

• AmMcc12AmMcc12 member
    edited December 2022
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD27 and calling it 4 DPO even though I don’t have crosshairs yet

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -1 

Typical LP length: unknown post IUD

Testing: 12/31 I’ll probably test just to be safe before New Year celebrations  

R/R: the usual about my body messing with my brain. We have also been playing the what if game on two cruises we have scheduled in 2024 and looking at timing for pregnancy and infant age  

CS/Q: updated chart in box if anyone is interested. For science. ETA: I slept poorly yesterday so I discarded that temp

Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• @ammcc12 i know that feeling of trying to control your body and schedule your life, so many what ifs.

Month/Cycle: 25/ unclear between losses & time benched

CD/DPO: 16/2 DPO

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 12 DAYS

Testing: 1/4 is 10DPO

R/R: i turned a peak OPK really fast this month, and a few days earlier in my cycle than "normal". i did let the CBAD clear out after 48 hours and used it on CD 14 out of curiosity and got a big static O aka LOW. if i put in an elevated temp tomorrow i get dotted crosshairs, granted today i started progesterone so temps will be manipulated... but it puts O on CD14, which is 72hrs after peak OPK. alas, only time (roughly a week) will tell.

CS/Q: 

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 11

CD/DPO: 24, 2 DPO

Timing: -3 and -1

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: My husband’s birthday is 1/8 so I may text 1/7 to see if I can finally give good news!

R/R: Just trying to remain hopeful. I got a strong OPK on day 21 and even with traveling for the holidays, we got a couple good times in.

CS/Q: I stopped temping two months ago to take the stress off. I had a dream last night I was pregnant…so we’ll see. 
  • I’m out until hubs gets back (military) in May but wanted to stop in quick to say I have my FX so hard for all of you!!!